Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Con

tr1cky

i got a starlet sr an im lookin to fit air con, does any 1 know if the air con from a glanza will fit straight in?

thats the pump, pipes, the heater box behind the dash, basically everything needed.

tricky

Don't even bother... It would be a huge job to retro-fit air conditioning to a car without it.

Flog the car and buy one with it ready fitted.

lol i dont wanna sell it iv done to much to it for that, u think its less hastle to go through selling it and buying another 1?

I can do it all myself that aint a problem i got the machine to re-gas it an tha in work just needed to know if it will be a straight swap no messin about, cant be tha bad if it all fits straight in. It aint that important to sell the car and get 1 with air con it would just be nice to have it and i can get hold of all the things i need.

tricky

lol i dont wanna sell it iv done to much to it for that, u think its less hastle to go through selling it and buying another 1?

I can do it all myself that aint a problem i got the machine to re-gas it an tha in work just needed to know if it will be a straight swap no messin about, cant be tha bad if it all fits straight in. It aint that important to sell the car and get 1 with air con it would just be nice to have it and i can get hold of all the things i need.

tricky

you can do it alright. just took mine out and replaced it with non aircon. (too much weight!!) you will have to pull out the dash nand all the loom behind it. the bar supporting the dash and loom will also have to go. there is six bolts holding on the aircon box inside the car. that will swap straight with the non aircon one. all of the pipes will have to be put in without kinking. i just cut mine out. Wouldn't recommend it. just open a window. :D

totally pointless and good luck regassing as it is the old style gas!

Too many wires, plus the air con radiator, the wiring etc etc etc

windows down and drive faster

Glanza runs on R143A not the old R12.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links