Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Thank You List

GIDDLEPIN

First of all my thanks go to David Crouch of Toyota GB for his help and support on my first large event organisation, to Nick Heels of Property Services for the F1 Simulator, to Mike Tasker of MSL for the hospitality suite and excellent cover for Anne's Celica (one of the perks for being the first on stand for the set up)

It was a real shame about Toyota Village, the frantic phone calls to all involved the day before set up were unfortunately in vain but hats off to them for making the hospitality suite available at such short notice.

A huge thank you goes to MsB (Janey, my partner in crime from LOC) for her organisation, help and support.

Another HUGE thanks to Caroline (I think she knows cfc1) my BBQ extraordinaire assistant.

Thank you to ALL the TOC moderators attending especially Steve (Red Yaris 54) and Rich (BoroSera), for staying on with Anne & me until everyone had gone then helping to load everything when Steve arrived. (I haven't forgotten that you were there too Calisto (Ash)

Thank you to boss man Steve for getting us that fantastic gas BBQ (It worked a treat), the trophies, the gazebo's, loads of other stuff I can't remember and the 100,000 mile round trip journey to deliver and collect it all.

My biggest thanks of all goes to my wife Anne (Devil-ish), for putting up with my constant mood swings during the months taken organising the event (Thank you sweetheart).

Thank you to all the hardy members of both Toc & Loc who travelled far and wide braving the less than clement weather to attend JAE 2007

Les

An excellent weekend as always, great to see everyone, it was superb to see such a great turn out. :thumbsup: Sorry I didn't get to say hi to as many of you as I would have liked to.

Big thanks to Les for all his hard work :toast: MonsterMat for getting the LOC ball rolling :D & to Bazza (redbaz) for putting up with me :rolleyes:

Well done to all of TOC & LOC who braved the weather and made the weekend a great weekend - without all of you guys & gals there would be no JAE

Thankyou Les for all your hard work, and to finally get to talk to you.

Keep up the good work.

It was great to meet some more members from TOC too, lets hope we can have more events together.

John

had a gander at my certificates today les, BRILLIANT, thank you :D
I got 2!

I designed them! :D Les printed them! :thumbsup:

Dont forget Ash and her caligraphy skills!!!

"............another one bites the dusta..............."

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links