Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Who Wants Likwidart

cfc1

I just received this from Rob....

Hi Davy

Just like to thank you and yours and Steve for your hospitality at the TOC stand this weekend, it was real good seeing you guys again even though it was only for a brief moment - and cheers for the Morgan's Davy, much appreciated - been drinking it for years myself and haven't come across anyone before who appreciates it's virtues, so t'speak.

At the JAE this weekend I was looking forward and hoping to be able to get to see and have a chat with everyone from TOC, along with all the other clubs such as Celica, MR2, Yaris, Supra and MX5 clubs (with apologies to others I may have forgotten to mention) - but unfortunately I didn't get enough time to get around to it as I had to spend most of my time trying to fit logos for people from dusk't'dawn.

I didn't get chance to see the Yaris club and I took loads of their club logos with me, same with the MX5 club as well! but I hope I didn't offend anyone, and apologies again if I did so - crickey there's loads of guys I couldn't make it to! - can someone suggest at least a five day JAE for next year?.

If you get the time I'd really appreciate it if you could let them know somehow along with my apologies?. There seems to be loads of guys asking someone or other questions on how to get in touch with me so that I can sort their logos and group buys, but it's looking like they're not getting answers from the guys that they're asking. Is there a way that you could let everyone know that all they've got to do is either email me or most preferably call me, and I'll gladly sort what they want one way or t'other individually. My problem is I haven't got any spare time to do the contact stuff ('cos I never get spare time), and I don't get any time at all to go on any of the club forums to be able to help people out with their questions

- Davy, I've got to go, there's too much stuff to talk to you about and I've just realised I've spent too long typing this out and I've got stuff to do - artwork, designs'n'logos and it's the time of night to start answering the American guys emails etc - I'll call you if and when I get chance unless you get time to call me first. Cheers mate, got't'go, call me if you get chance please or I'll call you for a chat when I can.

Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

If you want Likwidart.. give him a call or Email him direct as it is easier for him to answer any questions you might have.

• 2 weeks later...

He put three black Japanese "characters" on both of my rear side windows at JAE............top job :thumbsup:

iv had some flames off him on hugo (on the front bumper) since 2005.. theyre ace! :P

got somemore on the way. :)

know what u mean about his cards.. iv got a few at home, but them unde rmy wipers when i go to shows and seen people picking at them,lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links