Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc T-shirts

msherry21

People, hopefully we have recovered some what.

After seeing so many clubs at JAE with their own t-shirts and myself wearing all Twobrutal t-shirts through out the weekend think its time TOC had some quality tops/hoodies...whatever made up and not just some boring things with the URL, a good few options and colours.

So the competition is to see who can come up with the best designs and we'll choose a few to get made if enough people are interested...which I'm sure they're will be.

See the other thread "TOC LOGO" for inspiration.

Let the drawing commence.

Sounds like a plan to me! :yahoo:

*runs off to get crayons!!!

There could be a slight problem with t-shirts etc.. copyright.

Toyota sell these kinds of thing and I don't think they would be too happy if we used their name (Toyota) to sell stuff for the forum. If I'm right we get special dispensation to use the name Toyota for the actual club name... I don't think we are even allowed to use the "cowboy hat" design on our t-shirts.

well what if it was just TOC or T.O.C? I'm not saying we sell to make money, this would be non profit. How does every other club at JAE get round it?

No idea m8.. but I know what you mean.. we need something with a bit more style for us young and trendy types here ;)

With the support we received from Toyota at JAE i doubt they would have any complaints with us producing a few t-shirts for the club.

At the end of the day it's free advertising by a group of enthusiastic Toyota owners.

Surely that's the best kind?! :thumbsup:

would they have our member names on? that would solve the "who are you on the forum?" cernundrem

Exactly Gaz, we could do a t-shirt that has that, my idea was for a few different styles so you could cover a whole weekend like jae in Different TOC shirts, I love that idea though.

yeah, but I said I did and you didn't give me it, you owe me a tenner :toast:

thing is i had a gander and it wasn't a banner :( but there was a long mouse mat! and no other flag so i think someone pilchard' it! and you never filled in the questionnaire to get your free beer! lol

I don't owe you a tenner! lol :unsure:

people know who i am now B)
How could they not know who you were Matt, you made the weekend!

haha with the cold curry finding and the stories that had us in stitches

there was a few cans left floating about lol

if you ad come back to the stands you would have had even more beer :P

yeah, they were on top form both days, some real nice cars aswell, loads of detail....and some nice drifting too.

sweet, might lock out my diffs and learn how to do it, its not that hard to be honest from the trying i have already done

i was refering to my bright yellow coat with moffmo scribbled on with les's cd "permanent" marker pen.

On the front it would say "1.........................2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10"

And on the back it would say "...but I got a free TOC T-Shirt!"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links