Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Logo

msherry21

Hi again people, just wanted to ask if TOC actually had a proper logo or is it just the URL, does anyone know?

well if there isn't, I'm offering another chance for people to design a TOC logo to go on all TOC merchandise, whether its Hoodies, t-shirts, jackets, mugs, stickers...whatever, I just feel we could be advertising TOC more when we have any kind of presence at an event throughout the UK.

Please post all design ideas up here and I'm sure we can have the best design put onto the t-shirts and stuff.

Moderators, please feel free to delete/ edit as appropriate. I'm not sure if this is allowed, ie Me trying to redesign the TOC logo or anything, All I want is to wear a TOC t-shirt to events and stuff, thats all.

cheers folks,

Michael.

I always thought the logo on the top left of the forum was the official TOC logo?

I do agree though - we need to get it out and about and you've got some steller suggestions Michael.... :thumbsup: I think with most things its down to the powers that be so we'll need to check with Steve & Les first :yes:

Yeah, as Em says it's the picture in the top left of the screen. I bought a few t-shirts a while ago & had a sticker in my Yaris & they were all in the same style as above (the grille thing not included).

Em, I totally agree, we need to see what Les and Steve say.

I know that they consider the top left "thing" a logo but it really is just the name of the club in a different style. not very interesting and doesnt make for ineteresting stickers and tshirts I'm afraid. I also think the sticker of it that goes inside the car is pretty poor, the quality is awful, which is why mine was promptly binned when I joined.

I'm not saying we change that logo up there, but maybe have a secondary logo if you will :!Removed!: Which is more interesting, fun and stands out more which is also better suited for t-shirts and stuff...that people here would actually spend their money on and be proud to wear...thats what its all about is it not?

your thoughts please...and designs.

im with you on this michael, i think the one up there, although simple and to the point lacks flare and something to make it really stand out, looks more like a professional company logo

Thats exactly it Hou!! Professional but not showing the clubs personality.

Personally I think TOC should have a 'symbol' aswell as its name, any graphic designers on here?!!?

Red man, thats what I mean by "logo" a symbol...just something different that we can use rather than letters and a URL.

sorry got confused when you referred to current one in the corner!! Its been a long day. Im one of those who does not like massive 'in your face' logos on clothes so a nice subtle logo that was only recognised by fellow enthusiasts would be perfect, i'll have a mug, t shirt, gruds and beer hat! lol

Great Idea Michael !

( I just did one using Paint on my computer - took 1 minute - it's rubbish, but if the guy who designed the olympics one can get away with it then so can i ! ) :P

Jappy's done about 500years at Uni doing graphic design. He should be able to muster something up?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links