Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pda Phone

Hou

Im looking into something like this to control my life as i need to get organised. so being honest, are these worth the extra size and weight?

Im gonna be selling both my phones (N70 & N73) to get something like this, maybe the mini version of the xda or something

Anyone use one?

ok im not gonna be spending as much as that on one, something more like the o2 xda mini, mda compact etc etc

want to know what they are like to use

ok im not going to be starting a new contract, sticking with my current one as only just got the n73 2 month ago

i will be selling my phones then buying one from fleabay

I have the MDA Vario II - quality phone and well worth the weight

With my contract with T-Mobile I pay £7 extra a month for unlimited internet access on my phone which is great for checking my emails and browsing the net, also because it's t-mobile I can use the free wifi spots in Starbucks etc

Only bad thing about the phone is that the Battery life is pants only lasting a couple of days

The phone has been out for a while which means plenty of cheap handsets on eBay

blackberry they are a pain in the ***** to configure but when they work they are really good

(know from wrkin in vodafone lmao)

gd phones tho

I have the MDA Vario II - quality phone and well worth the weight

With my contract with T-Mobile I pay £7 extra a month for unlimited internet access on my phone which is great for checking my emails and browsing the net, also because it's t-mobile I can use the free wifi spots in Starbucks etc

Only bad thing about the phone is that the battery life is pants only lasting a couple of days

The phone has been out for a while which means plenty of cheap handsets on eBay

Ditto - Fantastic phone, upgradeable now to windows mobile 6, so you get the latest interface and features. Having the slide out keyboard really helps as well, I could text quite quickly before but now it's probably twice as fast.

Battery life isn't fantastic, usually lasts about 4-5 days if I don't charge it - DaveSR must use his more than me :lol:, but I have it plugged into the usb port all day everyday at work to keep it synced up with outlook so I never usually have to charge it unless I'm away.

Would definitely recommend it and since WM6 (approx 2 months ago) it hasn't crashed once, infact I don't think it's even been turned off yet.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links