Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heroes

GIDDLEPIN

After Top Gear tonight...starts at 9:00

I have a very low attention span when it comes to this type of series, Lost lasted half an episode before I had enough but this series was Brilliant! and kept me interested right through to the end. I know it won't be everyones cup of tea but have a look any way :thumbsup:

Les

I'll be honest, I wasn't planning on watching it, then I was looking through the channels & saw a honey stripping so I'm going to give it a chance :P

weird!!... but can't wait for the next one.

Its hard to explain Andy....

People with superpowers realising they have superpowers, but with underlying storylines....

Very interesting.... especially the end of ep2! They like their cliffhangers obviously.... :lol:

I'll be in the next series as !Removed! Man!

I'll download the series and have a look!

Well what happens is *&^!*%"%*""*^!(&"(^"*(^"^"*&^** and that's basically the series!! :thumbsup:

I'll be in the next series as Fart Man!

I'll download the series and have a look!

What happened to not bringing your farts into the equation? :lol: :lol:

Seems very Lost-like too, but I lost Lost halfway into series 2 and never managed to catch up...

Get with the times people....

Excellent series tho. Your going to love it :)

Some of us don't have Sky... ;)

Now don't back chat or I'll give you a clout round the ear hole..... :lol: :lol:

Now don't back chat or I'll give you a clout round the ear hole..... :lol: :lol:

March him up the steps like you did at JAE, that was well funny!

Saw all of series 1 earlier this year on Sci-fi. Watching it again on BBC as it was so good ( and to try and get value for money from my licence fee ! ).

It really is that good !

March him up the steps like you did at JAE, that was well funny!

Oh you know I will! :lol: :lol:

I'm so glad BBC2 has this.... I just hope they dont manage to lose it, like they did with 24 and Lost (or was Lost on Channel 4?)

Either way, up the terrestrial massive! :thumbsup:

Are you wanting me to march you up the steps as well Andy? :lol::lol:

And I'll march you all the way back down again (this is turning into a nursery rhyme)

Well, if you have the guts to give it a try, fairplay to you hun! :lol: :lol: You saw what happened when Moffmo tried to tell me what to do! :lol:

Nahh you don't.... :lol: :lol: Age is but a number, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things.... ;)

Back on topic.... I'm a bit confused about what Nikkis powers are? She has two of her?

All will become clear in time. That's one of the things about this series - it all intertwines and things are revealed as and when they are necessary. More plot twists than a twisty plot thing too !

All will become clear in time. That's one of the things about this series - it all intertwines and things are revealed as and when they are necessary. More plot twists than a twisty plot thing too !

would be poor if they dragged it out like in Lost, I'm at the end of season 3 and I'm still non the wiser!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links