Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heroes

GIDDLEPIN

it's not like that.

I never got into Lost but this is different. It's just that there are so many pivotal characters in Heroes that if everything was revealed all at once it would just get too confusing. Don't forget that they are just starting to learn about their powers too - it's probably as confusing for them at first !

Is it coincidence that the Japanese guy is called Hiro?

Wait till you see who his dad is ;)

I thought it was pretty good, normally far-fetched sci-fi things bore the hell out of me but it seemed like it had a lot of potential so I'll watch it again if I remember. Must pay more attention next time though because I missed a couple of things because I was messing about on the internet as I was watching it

I dont have sky anymore.

I have the internet, i watched it before it was even on sci fi.

i.e. Get with the times!

i missed this due to watching wire in the blood which is a cracking program

ill possibly download it once i get through all these red dwarf

Rich has been raving about this since it started months ago......once again I shoulda listened to him.......coz I missed out big time..........

But last night I watched the first and second episodes and I am so hooked....plus I get a mini running commentry from Boro incase a) I lose the plot, B) miss significant things or c) I dont know who's who or whats going on!!!

Cant wait till wednesday!!!!

So glad you peeps are enjoying this! I was hooked from day one to the end......................... :rolleyes:

God damn Wikipedia

Went on today at work to read up on the series (not looking for spoilers) and inadvertently found out something I probably shouldnt have!

Bugger! lol

Still looking forward to next week though! :thumbsup:

Great program you guys and girl are going to enjoy this. Look out for doctor who in it!!!! Plays a cool part in it. Anyone wishing to know more drop us a pm and i will spill the bean's :shutit:

jerry!!

Don't worry Em, there's nothing too spoily on Wikipedia.

You may have discovered a few things that havent' yet been mentioned, but due to the nature of the show, the way it's written etc, and the way all the characters lives seem to overlap with each other it gets hard to tell where any new info will actually lead.

Much coolness again from Heroes this week! :thumbsup:

Although I dont understand why Claire's chest is all ripped open - she had a tree branch in her neck??

any suspicious death usually warrants a autopsy...

I have just started watching this series and so far so good... I dont understand how the kid slept through the whole time while his mother dug holes for the bodies. I mean it was bright sunshine when she had finished.. lol

I just figured a tree branch in the skull kind of gives a precise reason for death.... :lol:

How is she going to explain living through that though??

I just figured a tree branch in the skull kind of gives a precise reason for death.... :lol:

How is she going to explain living through that though??

Until the tree branch is removed ;)

Ahhh I geddit now!

Another awesome episode.... and I got it all this time, plus I think I'm falling in love with Peter Petrelli :wub:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links