Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sub

samsite999

Evening people, Im going to be fitting my car stereo this weekend and i was wandering if any one new were i could get a Sub box that would fit behind the passenger seet?

These come up on eBay quite regularly.

I saw some for sale on a forum recently too; if it wasn't here it must have been on imoc.co.uk

this has been one of my 'next year' projects for a while now.lol

am sure though that was told best way is to jst make a box?!?!?! .. meh, not that i would (i get someone to do it for me, im useless) but surely then youd know it would fit?!?!

but meh, what do i know.lol

Theres a bloke who makes them on imoc.co.uk think it was mr2neil and look really good quality too. Or you could just get some dimensions and make them yourself.

Think i will just buy some though as i dont have time and patients to make one myself!

andy

just thought that i would let you know i got 10 inch JBL sub and box yesterday and got it to fit quite snug behind the passenger seat. I haven’t had time to wire it up this week but i got some holiday booked for next week.

ill let you know how i get on

wicked mate did you make the box yourself! And if so what size you make it!

What about the Piccys!

Andy

yeah, 10's are what im wanting.. i think they big enough...

as above, have you made boxes yourself?

want to see piccies though :P

Guest MrMojo

I've got a 10 behind each seat in custom boxes i do have the plans if anyone wants them,

they fit very very well, i know a few of you saw n heard @ Jae, :lol:.

hmm must get round to changing door Speakers .................. again.

Mo.

Mo whats the plans lol and what power did you have coming out of those subs it sounded mad and gave a nice back massage lmao

Guest MrMojo

Just full dimesions of the boxes and individual sizes of all component pieces of mdf you need they are very very clear, if you want them i'll mail them over to you m8..

errrrrrrrr power.......pass just know they are running off one of my Alpine V12's iirc it's a mrv-t500?? power doesn't matter as long as it can shake ur eyes n make you feel sick they are doin the job well :lol:

btw it's louder now Andy n still got more to do it, still not happy with those Infiinty reference things gonna try the Focals i think see what happens..

Mo.

Yeah mate just tell me the dimensions on msn and !Removed! hell louder i went death as it was after 5 mins of sitting in the car whats it like now your death for life lol!

Am doing my install soon when get some money together going to strip the car

And try the focals and see what happens not hard to change

andy

Ahhh, that thing parks up in Derby quite a lot... Nice lookin car, but not so sure on the Orange... :!Removed!: Any ideas who owns it?

And if you're sending out those dimensions for MR2 Sub boxes, can I have a copy? Ta... :)

well its all on hold at the moment sadly :( cant pick up a kettle, let alown a sub!

so unless i can get a mate to do it for me wile i watch, then its going to be a few months before its done, i cant even drive the car at the moment :(

Guest MrMojo

Eeeerrrrr,,

Well i know i have the plans somewhere just a question of which pc they are on!!!

Ooops, bear with me peeps i shall find them and post them here, if not i'll have to do pics n measurements of my own.

But the diagrams i have are far better.

Mo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links