Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

il-bob

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum.....hence a few words on myself...

I'm a proud owner of a Toyota Corolla 1981 (TE71 model) for these last 5 years. Unfortunetely, about four years ago I had to swap the 1.6 petrol engine for a Toyota 2C diesel engine because of the running costs.

Now, that I've gone through the great depression :unsure: , was thinking of rebuilding the original petrol engine and putting it back.

So, anyone who wants a 2C engine should contact me :yahoo: .....

One question since I'm into it....anyone knows where the engine number of the 2C engine is punched, since I can't find it. There's something written on the exhaust manifold but not sure what it is...

Cu,

Rob

Hi everyone,

help im a newbie too,

i registered ages ago and forgot my password, doh, nevermind!!

anyways, straight to my question- i own a yaris (2000) and im not so sure if its easy to change the CD player? how do i go about changing the original to a new player?

thanks.

BeX

vac6_tn.gif

Hello!! As mentioned above Yaris section is where you want to be for probs. :thumbsup: Welcome to the club anyways :yahoo:

Welcome Bob & Bex!

It is fairly easy to change the Yaris CD player Bex, there is even a tutorial somewhere on the Yaris forum... I'll find it and PM it to you :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links