Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wish Me Luck

dawesy

Well done Lee B)

A very good effort indeed.

Have you thought about installing a decent line lock for the rear calipers or is the handbrake alone sufficient for holding back the beast?

well done dude thats an awesome time and an amazing speed, who would have thought you could have managed that!

Well done mate i knew you would do good in that beast no one would ever thought corollas push out that power.

Took a couple of pictures yesterday :toast:

p7290053ck9.jpg

p7290057ph1.jpg

Thought you might like these Lee :thumbsup:

Well done Lee! Great to see you guys there, and brilliant that someone from TOC was taking part.

Here's a few of my pics:-

Corolla-3SGTE-1-640.jpg

Corolla-3SGTE-2-640.jpg

Rogue-MR2-vs-Corolla-640.jpg

Corolla-3SGTE-3-640.jpg

thanks guys although next year who ever wants to be pit person for me will get free entry ;) (bit hard pushing the car to the line, spraying the IC with water by my self)

Michael ill be at japshow and im sure your going to surprise a few with the Mk 1.

kimi thanks for the pic, actually just checked the winners list and the top speed winner for FWD is still undecided and im sure i was second in class in that pic before i did a quicker run so ill have to see.

T600 (sorry forgot your real name) great pic you got,realised looking at them how much the back end squats on launch so ill have to sort that out.

hopefully next year we can enter Team TOC :yahoo::driving:

Certainly looked a bit front end heavy on the handling course hehe.

But went & sounded incredible on the 1/4 fella, was good to see it in action! :D

Excellent results lee :yahoo: Glad to see that you had a good time mate. And the rolla gave them a good slapping lol

jerry!!

yeah the handling circuit was a bit of a larf, but then it was never built as a circuit car.

if any one else has piccies of the car can you send/post them up as i want some for me car folder and im crap at taking pics :lol:

Lee - next time we meet up remind me you want some pics mate - I'll sort it for you. Are you going to Rotorstock 12th August Santa Pod?

possibly, could do with the time in the car TBH. i keep forgetting that TOTB was only the second event for the car! so lots of development to do

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links