Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found This On Youtube..

JappyBeast

Have seen this before but every time i see it it makes you think how vulnerable we are in cars :o

jerry!!

I feel very very sick now. It was a crash at a combined 60mph, makes you wander what would of happend if he had been going faster.

I had my suspisions but this is a wake up call to just how badly the mr2 deals with a crash

To be fair the MR2 is a old car now and technology has now moved on and any car at that age would be badly damaged. Remember theres now engine up front to take the brunt of the collision ;) Plus the old fireman have had the roof off of it too so makes it look worse than what it was :yes:

jerry!!

To be fair the MR2 is a old car now and technology has now moved on and any car at that age would be badly damaged. Remember theres now engine up front to take the brunt of the collision ;) Plus the old fireman have had the roof off of it too so makes it look worse than what it was :yes:

jerry!!

you make a fair point, And there is no mass up front to slow the crumple down. at least he was ok and made a full recov. its anoying though that it wasnt his faulght, he wasn't doing anything silly but yet he was the one to suffer, i suppose thats life though..

You ain't wrong there mate. Life is strange :wacko: My good friend had a mr2 and was just driving along minding his own business and then bang rear tyres blow out and before he knew it he was bouncing off the kerbs at about 50 mph. Flipped over vertically bonnet to boot. And landed on the roof. He was lucky he managed to crawl out of the smashed car.

Now the fireman said if he wasn't in a rear engined car he would have been worse off. Funny it swings both ways. I just think when your times up it up!!!!! :yes:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links