Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Stubbed My Toe!

JappyBeast

Anyone here been walking bare foot, stubbed your toe so hard you were scared to look down?!

I once booted my football at a BBQ (drunk) so hard my toe nail nearly came off.. it was sick.

I once fell down my stairs (which are loft stairs, so fairly steep) and reached to the wall to save myself, managed to grab the bannister but also managed to pull my thumb nail all the way back so it ripped partially off...

It bled for ages and was really painful! :shutit:

i badly bruised my toe, about a month ago now... thought i had broke it! damn kickboxing is dangerous!

i badly bruised my toe, about a month ago now... thought i had broke it! damn kickboxing is dangerous!

Have fun on holiday?

Nah, never seriously stubbed a toe any more than the odd time you walk past something & catch your little toe. The only time I've had a nail come off was when I was playing football I booted someones studs & for months had a bruise under the nail of the toe next to the big toe & was wondering when it was going to go away, then 1 day when I was cutting my nails it came off & there was a nice new 1 underneath

jappy you on msn tonight? what i wanna talk about is more of an msn convo i suppose i could make a thread though

Have fun on holiday?

hey babe... yep! catch me on msn fill ya in :) x

my brother kicked a skateboard wheel to see how fast it would spin

did it wrong n his toe was like straght then on a 45 degree angle :|

fairly made me sick

till he was in a wheelchair and i accedently kicked his toes as i walked past him :P haha wooops

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links