Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Smart People Test

Hou

This is a test for Smart People.....

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions. Scroll down for each answer. The questions are NOT that difficult. But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question!

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the

animals attend.... except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the

refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your

memory.

Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the animal conference. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old!

LMAO I was breaking the giraffes legs and neck to get him in...opps.

I was in trouble when it came to the elephant coz the giraffe was jammed in there.

lol me not smart!!!!

Personally I know that neither a giraffe nor an elephant fits in a refrigerator, and whilst animals may well hold council meetings, I'm not sure they'd invite the crocodiles because of the risk of them eating the baby animals.

Tsk.

Personally I know that neither a giraffe nor an elephant fits in a refrigerator, and whilst animals may well hold council meetings, I'm not sure they'd invite the crocodiles because of the risk of them eating the baby animals.

Tsk.

A lion is holding a conference & you think the baby animals would be safe if the crocodiles weren't invited?

with regard to question one and two, isnt it possbile to have a fridge big enough for a elephant and a girraffe?

with regard to question one and two, isnt it possbile to have a fridge big enough for a elephant and a girraffe?

perhaps you're right, but if you read the quiz a bit more carefully you don't actually need a fridge big enough for an elephant and a giraffe - you need a fridge big enough for an Elephant or a giraffe. It's clear that they won't both fit in at once. :thumbsup:

Beer fits in Fridges.

>> Worlds biggest Beer Fridge <<

If someone can be bothered to knock up a fridge this big just for alcopops then surely a Giraffe sized fridge is no problem. After all, we can all chill booze, but the ever increasing problem of Wild Animal Cooling is still the preserve of eccentrics and visionaries.

In saying that though, my fridge here is full of penguins

mot my fave biscuits, but they were on special at the shops !

My fridge has food in it..........................and beer ;)

I cant find any animals though :( :lol:

Ok ok, so we've found a fridge big enough for our elephant or our giraffe (so we've established its both big & wide!)

However, surely the smart person knows that a fridge is air tight, so our giraffe or elephant is going to suffocate...

Elephants are an endangered species and giraffes are conservation dependant.... so surely it would be illegal to kill either?

So this smart person says, don't kill the poor animals, let them run free in the wild....

*Starts singing a lovely rendition of "Born Free" that only dogs can hear*

i thought about taking both to the glue factory but thats inhumane so i came to the conclusion of making them into burgers and steaks

So this smart person says, don't kill the poor animals, let them run free in the wild....

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........some shocking double standards there Em.

Save the poor animals, don't suffocate the poor animals, oh, let the poor animals run free - Then torture them with your singing !

( yes - I have heard you sing !!!!!!!!!! ) :!Removed!:

0/4 for me :blink:

Clearly I don't have the mind of a 4 year old :yahoo:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........some shocking double standards there Em.

Save the poor animals, don't suffocate the poor animals, oh, let the poor animals run free - Then torture them with your singing !

( yes - I have heard you sing !!!!!!!!!! ) :shutit:

I could have been Maria.... if Asha hadn't beaten me to it! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links