Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Phone

Pompey Gaz

got my XDA today, first DHL delivered it somewhere else, and they bought it to me, the XDA Orbit is brilliant, until i put the copilot sd card in, went to register it and it has already been registered two weeks ago to someone else! rang o2 and they were gunna send me a new one with a new sat nav package. All is well except for this email I got while at work:

"Dear Mr Gareth Morris,

Re: Order Number gm-010786614

All Orders except Repair Replacements:

We regret to inform you that the items you have ordered from us are currently out of stock although we will make every effort to ensure that they will be delivered to you as soon as possible."

gutted! gunna ring then in the mornign and see whats going on! the orbit is great though except from the service i have had so far :(

Who needs satnav!

Anybody who went to the Northern meet in Rochdale around a year(ish) ago will be able to vouch that I certainly do

Who needs satnav!

Anybody who went to the Northern meet in Rochdale around a year(ish) ago will be able to vouch that I certainly do

You always persevere though Kev :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links