Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Garages.

Calisto

If I didnt have my FTSH to think about though, I'd definitely go to one of the local garages

but lets be fair, does FTSH mean anything nowadays!

:crybaby:

ummmmmm here comes the embarrasing part ......what does it mean????? I may have forgoten or just never knew in the first place. :unsure:

Full toyota service history

:rolleyes:

Thats the one.

I knew I knew it but because it wasn't in a sentance in relation to a car it really threw me. :thumbsup:

Sorry for being dumb. :toast:

If I didnt have my FTSH to think about though, I'd definitely go to one of the local garages

but lets be fair, does FTSH mean anything nowadays!

Depends on the person I suppose....

FSH I would be very happy with...

Some SH with receipts are also good

tonnes of receipts and info on servicing done by owner is also ok depending...

but FTSH? really not bothered...

Mine came with FSH which was great :) and ive continued some SH and kept all my receipts :) but I aint looking to sell any time soon

Good luck with your new garage Ash :)

mine came with mostly Mr T's stamps but like the guy said, toyota would look it over for a service and charge him x but then a garage down the road will do the same for y, it doesn't matter too much to me tbf

FTSH probably doesnt mean a lot but beings as I've had the car from new, I figure I'll just keep up what its always had - it may or may not add a little extra value... who knows!

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo

Booked Kiya in at Toyo-tech in Stockton today.....they only work on Toyota's but alas they have never heard of a Sera. :crybaby::thumbsup: new speedo cable fitted and whilst he was in that general wiring area he connected my fog light :thumbsup: and now my stereo is also working fine.......he ripped out all the dodgy wiring and re-wired it safely for me :rolleyes: Next week he is ripping out the evil fog horn and re-placing with a normal Toyota one :thumbsup:

So a big :thumbsup: for Toyo-tech.

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo

Booked Kiya in at Toyo-tech in Stockton today.....they only work on Toyota's but alas they have never heard of a Sera. :crybaby::thumbsup: new speedo cable fitted and whilst he was in that general wiring area he connected my fog light :thumbsup: and now my stereo is also working fine.......he ripped out all the dodgy wiring and re-wired it safely for me :rolleyes: Next week he is ripping out the evil fog horn and re-placing with a normal Toyota one :thumbsup:

So a big :thumbsup: for Toyo-tech.

Toyo tech sounds good but its abit far for me to travel for a service! Doesn't appear to many independant Toyota Garages around in North Tyneside! :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links