Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Typical Corsa Modifiers!

yazburner

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=58982

should i put....

Wolfrace asia tecs, or Dare V2 alloys on my corsa :P

Typical chavvy way, saw in Halfords, brought from Halfords, fitted by Halfords

They have no understanding of decent alloy wheels.

REALLY REALLY ANNOYS ME!

This is also going to be the .....

"typical chavvy things to do to you corsa/saxo/atrsa/106/clio"

Add to the list :P

1. Poo Rims

2. Chrome letters

3. .....................

sparco universal mudflaps in blue

lexus rear lights

big silencer that isnt silent

maxpower universall air filter

they have to b added to the list lol :thumbsup:

Why were you visiting the Corsa c-sports club?

Secret Corsa-lover or something? :lol: ;)

Why were you visiting the Corsa c-sports club?

Secret Corsa-lover or something? :lol: ;)

NO!! its cus..... well i was..... the thing is......

okok u got me :blush:

naa ive just downloads a demo of "juiced 2" on the Xbox (dont bother its RUBBISH!!) And its got wolfrace asia tecs on it. I was making a sign to stick on my mates car (he owns a chavtastic 306). Ill show you it when its finished :P

lexus rear lights

:P

Leave it out! There's nowt wrong with Lexus lights on a Lexus

There's versions of every car where people have seen alloys in Halfords & bought them, Yariis included, you don't have to drive a chavmobile to get wheels from Halfords. Don't let it get to you

There's versions of every car where people have seen alloys in Halfords & bought them, Yariis included, you don't have to drive a chavmobile to get wheels from Halfords. Don't let it get to you

Got a set of alloys from Halfords for my Civic Coupe and they looked the dogs :thumbsup:

yea not all Halfords wheels are that bad, some are pretty good infact.

Its just, wolfrace asia tecs, soo many rubbish cars around by me have them on, and they all think theyve got the coolest alloys in the world.

Its only people who buy a car, then go to Halfords for wolfrace asia tecs, lexus lights, DTM mirrors, sparco mudflaps, a ripspeed air filter and a universal fake carbon backbox. and maybe some chrome door locking pins and chrome lettering for good measure. its just that theres more to modytying your car than the rubbish you see in Halfords.

i totally agree with you most corsa owners go to Halfords to mod the cars and they are also the reason y there is a "convoy" ban in nottinghamshire just fort ide add that

haha, i think the convoy ban in a bit extreme to be honest....

Police around here are cracking down "modified cars" so if youve got an oversized front bumper and some alloys, they pull you over and do spot checks!

seems a bit unfair, people spend fortunes on modifying there cars, then get peanilised for making it look the way they want to.

The police should organise events and meeting places for them all to sit and discuss there cars, not waste time pulling them over!

yep i no more then 6 modified cars following each other is now illigel :(

n i wounder y that is bcoz of corsas n saxos

yep i no more then 6 modified cars following each other is now illigel :(

n i wounder y that is bcoz of corsas n saxos

Though the pic accompanying the story in our local rag was of a Mustang. Now I've seen a few original and modified stangs in these parts, but they're not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when I think of a car cruise.

Sorry guys but its not just corsa's ;)

i have seen a yaris round here with a set on.

It happens to most cars when they become more affordable.

We dont sell many sets of Rays to smaller cars like Yaris's / corsa's

Halfords do sell nice wheels too though like OZs, not as good as Rays but they are good alloys :rolleyes:

Lovely and classy wheels then....NOT

We see endless Corsa's, Saxo's and Pug 106's around here which have been modded and not all in a good way!

I take offence to this being a Halfords store manager.

Momo wheels = crap?

OZ wheels = crap?

I do agree though, that the majority of the ripspeed section is poo.

I'm not gonna say anthing else or I'll rant on and on and probably get a banning. But serious, think before you speak you numnut.

its jst a trend.

theres a section of people that enjoy cars and like modifying them and making them actually faster, or just liking their cars for what they are...

then theres a section of people who want to do all that, but havnt the knowledge or brains or bank balance to do it...

and with most of these people having corsas and saxos and pugs, which are cheap affordable cars for ppl to have right now - and the modifiying market being as big as it is now, and companies wanting to get in on it - they are making everything you could possibly think of to put onto the cars... at cheap prices.. hence, why the above section is buying it.. in bulk.

they are trying to look good, but in so many ways.. arent.

but companies are loving it, as theyre making money out of it.

Too many people seem to see wheels as a bit of bling, not a SERIOUSLY structural part of the car that has serious impact on the drive!

Momo wheels = crap?

OZ wheels = crap?

I'm not gonna say anthing else or I'll rant on and on and probably get a banning. But serious, think before you speak you numnut.

i didnt say that not ALL Halfords wheels are crap, they do have some nice ones, but no one ever buys the nice ones, not from Halfords anyway, because people who buy mods from Halfords are generally the same sad-os who are sat outside halfords at 1 in the morning revving there 1.2 8v engines

don't get so defensive just cus u work there, you must know that halfords has a geralisation with car enthusiasts, as does demon tweeks.

dont get me wrong i like halfords, i buy touch up paints and oil filters from there, but not much else.

if you worked at sainsburys would you get defensive over the 14p beans?

:blink: Eh thought the cheap beans were 8p ......... if so you lads are being ripped off lol!!!!!!!! (and also you can then stick the can on the back of the car so it makes a nice farty sound loses you 15-20 bhp and adds da bling to ya motar ...if thats how its spelt hehe)

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom.B @ Aug 6 2007, 06:59 PM)
:blink: Eh thought the cheap beans were 8p ......... if so you lads are being ripped off lol!!!!!!!! (and also you can then stick the can on the back of the car so it makes a nice farty sound loses you 15-20 bhp and adds da bling to ya motar ...if thats how its spelt hehe)

na were talkin about sainsburys mate, the beans are slighty more up-market ;-)

there 6p or sumthin stupid at aldi, my mates works there and gets staff discount on em

Momo wheels = crap?

OZ wheels = crap?

lmao :thumbsup:

I like the style of the v2 alloys and would quite happily put some on her s2k .

Most car shops have a lot of crap - Halfords is not exception , its only because they're easily accesible and everyone use's them (neds/chavs) that they get a bad name .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links