Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Karting Meet... The Aftermath...

Fizz

Cheers for all who came and made it a great event. :thumbsup:

Everyone was spot on in terms of track behaviour which meant that everyone could enjoy the day without having to finish early. :yes:

Ive got a few pics thanks to Ash and Mo... ;)

Will get some up on here and the rest can be found on the link at the end.

I came 2nd out of 29 people and missed out to Pip (matts mate) right in the final round! :yawn: My excuse is that he does this every other week with Matt so has a lot of Karting experience.. :P Even he said that he reckons my kart was slower than his in the final! :P :D

anyway.. some random pics..

Karting050807005.jpg

Karting050807006.jpg

Karting050807011.jpg

Karting050807087.jpg

Karting050807009.jpg

Karting050807008.jpg

These were the winners of each of the 4 finals... A,B,C & D :yahoo:

Karting050807091.jpg

Rest can be found here... :toast:

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r307/fi...2005%2008%2007/

On the drive home the display in the car said it was 28 degrees! great great weather and great day out! :)

Looks like a cracking meet... I would have come along but no point beings as I can't drive the things.... :(

Ive seen that yellow helmet before

When's the next one???!!!! :yahoo:

Brilliant day, thought a fantastic bunch turned up no idiots spoiling things!

Massive thanks to Fizz for organising!!

:thumbsup:

When's the next one???!!!! :yahoo:

Brilliant day, thought a fantastic bunch turned up no idiots spoiling things!

Massive thanks to Fizz for organising!!

:thumbsup:

Seconded.....Cheers Fizz :thumbsup:

top day out people !

Cheers to all who attended and made it such a success. Nice one Fizz for all your behind the scenes work in getting so many people there !

Em - there were a few of us who didn't race, but just went for the craic. So next time you'll have to either think of a different excuse OR get yourself there !

AND, it would appear that we finally have photographic proof that Mo's legs detatch now and then ! :P

great laugh with you all in the pub afterwards too - especially Moff and his 'shouty rudeness' which I really couldn't repeat on this forum !

Top weather, top turnout, top people, top day out !

had a ace day! :D

loved seeing you all again.. think I knew most ppls, and thanks to mr norfolk n chance for introducing himself to me :P

300 piccies, asif! Im not being held TOTALY responsable though, as Hou took a fair few also! probs most be random! lol

but all in all i think im quite a good photographer.. think the ones I took of some of the cars were quite 'artistic' as ash put it. :)

was a good day, well done Fizz.. and deffo looking forward to the next, and I will be there.lol

thanks to mr norfolk n chance for introducing himself to me :P

;)

just got in lol the pub was a laugh but york, them coppers didn't look impressed lol

anyways quality day, and cheers to Hou's mate who helped with the tyre change lol, yeah Dale, you don't get a thanks cause you cleared off lol

Your welcome people... glad you all enjoyed it! :thumbsup:

Apologies for those who i didnt get to speak to for long as i was all over the place on the day.

Les... cheers for the extra final heat i took on your behalf.

Andy and his pals said they had a cracker as well and that everyone was great on the day. :thumbsup:

With regards to arranging another one i dont think im going to be in a position to do so as im due to be a daddy next month! Its going to take up a lot of my time and im going to be taking a tep back possibly from TOC but not sure yet...

If somone on the other hand decides to arrange one then i will be happy to come along though.. :rolleyes:

Either way.. glad it was a sucsess! :yahoo:

Really good laugh although I dont think I'd be going there again the track was more or less and oval, the karts were interesting to say the least and they should invest in some start lights!

the pub after was great fun, as was york and also rich's storys about police men and their dogs!

Im really sunburnt, who wants to rub in some cream??

Quality day out :thumbsup:

Cheers fizz for organising it, top job

Pompy !Removed! - the reason I cleared off was due to me trying to recover from your driving :wacko: lmao

Quality day out :thumbsup:

Cheers fizz for organising it, top job

Pompy !Removed! - the reason I cleared off was due to me trying to recover from your driving :wacko: lmao

the verge was my fault but that corner was cause of the puncture, lol how long did it take you to get to York? lol

Sounds like you guys had a good day.. I might have popped over to say hi but I havent been well perhaps next time :)

Thanks all, it was good to see some familiar faces & also some new 1s as well. I don't remember introducing myself to many people but I was the scouser in the white Lewis Hamilton Mercedes top & the blue boiler suit. I had a great time, can't believe it's took me 22 years to do that. After a couple of heats it did get frustrating because the track & marshalls were pretty poor & so there was only 2 opportunities to overtake per lap so if you were at the back you had no chance of making up the ground, especially seems as you were quickly given a warning flag for any cheeky moves. It was good at 1st though because I didn't have a clue what I was doing so it was a nice way of easing myself into it, we must arrange 1 at a more challenging track for some time in the near future.

There are some good pics there, there's a couple of good 1s of me driving & I'm sure some1 took a pic of me spinning out so I think this was me as well. I only took 7 pics, 6 of the scenery as I was driving to FBS because I was bored & then another of the lads on the podium so I don't think I'll even bother putting them on photobucket.

Well done to Fizz for putting the effort in to get it all organised for us & to those who stepped in to drive in place of the dropouts. I'm absolutely knackered, should have got an early night but didn't & I'm suffering now because of it. I've also got a bit of sun burn, mostly on my neck & a blister in an unsightly place but it was definately worth it because overall it was a brilliant day. Thanks again every1

Kev

I had a fantastic day...even though I now look like a panda (got a bit sunburnt round the eyes) :rolleyes:

Big round of appaluse for Fizzy :yahoo: for sorting the day out.

I am now looking into having breast reduction as some peeps (you know who you are...are giving me a complex) :shutit:

Twas a good laugh, good to see old and new faces. :thumbsup:

Great day out :D

Crap track, but good laugh at the end of the day.

Respect goes to.....

Everybody for being there. :D

i missed a couple of more pics..

Man i need a shave... :rolleyes:

Karting050807075.jpg

Karting050807074.jpg

And this is Moody (friend from work) getting a ticking off after being black flagged! :lol:

Karting050807077.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links