Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Karting Meet... The Aftermath...

Fizz

lol bless you, yes fizz, u do need a shave... and yes dale you look knackered...lol

was that when he did that reverse spin that moff thought was ace.lol

where's les with my piccies! lol i must have got some good ones, out of the 100+ we took.lol :P :P :P (think they too good to show.lol)

lol bless you, yes fizz, u do need a shave... and yes dale you look knackered...lol

where's les with my piccies! lol i must have got some good ones, out of the 100+ we took.lol :P :P :P (think they too good to show.lol)

yeah he did the best reverse in a kart iv ever seen. :D

You still owe me a go in the mr2 caz

and where was Z btw?

Still sorting (There really was 300) off driving today so it might be later :thumbsup:

and where was Z btw?

Spoke to him after i got back home on Sunday night and he told me he was having issues with his car.. He decided to do an oil change and ended up having some problems with it. lol

Been thinking about the next Karting meet and was thinking to move it over to the west to make it fair for the people that travel over from the wrong side of the penines

http://www.speedkarting.co.uk/

really good technical track that tests your driving ability and they have far better maintained karts and marshalls that know what they are doing!

I was looking at that myself yesterday Hou, looks great but the only worry is this:

At Speedkarting Warrington we recommend that you view at least two other indoor karting circuits anywhere in the country before you view ourselves. This will reassure you of having a successful event and guarantee us your valued custom.

I think there will be a fair few members (me included) that haven't been to 2 indoor tracks so that might be an issue

All their saying by that comment Kev is that their venue is better than the rest... Basicall when you want to sell a mint car you tell people to go view the other ones on offer before they come and see yours so they can fully appreciate it. ;)

Doesnt mention any prices Hou... how much did it cost you when you last went?

Also whats the min number of people needed?

We did a grand prix with 16 people. It cost us 45 quid each but that was for a practice, 4 qualifying (3 laps but the average lap is normally about 1min 10 secs), then a 5 lap final. The track is very technical with 3 levels and is the best karting place I've ever been to.

The brakes on the karts were gradual, all accelerated at the same speed, and the way it was run was great. Proper starting lights, very professional marshals and far more rules on who has right of way at a corner etc to stop collisions

Plus also they had it so that when one set of eight passed the flag they were lined up down the track while the others were lining on the grid meaning you were never standing around too long!

All their saying by that comment Kev is that their venue is better than the rest... Basicall when you want to sell a mint car you tell people to go view the other ones on offer before they come and see yours so they can fully appreciate it. ;)

That's what I thought at 1st but then I started thinking that maybe they were saying that you need a certain level of experience to go there

Hou Hou.. shall i leave this one to you? Also when do you reckon would be best?

With regards to the remaining months in the year its heading towards Xmas now... monies will be tight for most people.

i was thinking to give people enough time to get ready etc we could go in october, giving them 2 months to get things ready/ save up?

sunday the 21st of october (the weekend after my birthday lol)

The day after the derby, I'll go but my mood will be very dependent on the result

Sounds good to me.

Sounds like they use Sodas which are good karts, they have them at grimbsy.

Count me in :D

Im most likely going to give it a miss but im sure you will be able to generate enough interest. :)

dependant on money tbf will need a wodge for my birthday weekend beginning of november (off to see man city pompey at fratton park and gunna make a weekend of it :D)

not really

Friday: get to my mates at Aldershot around lunch time, go to his local for a burger and a pint or two, then to the offy and kebab for the evening, maybe back to the pub for a couple, get the train to get into fratton, quick pint or two then the match, then back to aldershot, get to the pub, kebab again, pub on sunday to watch the matches on sunday and head home monday

Fair enough, going on the ale after getting beat is so depressing though, I usually get off after about 1 miserable pint

its man city, an easy win for us, might even go clubbing in pompey and crash at a female "friend"s house

Apologies, couldn't really think of anything to get it back onto the subject once I realised it had drifted

Sounds good to me Hou!

Count me in! :thumbsup:

If it turns into a definate event i'm sure i can bring a few peeps along.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links