Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do I Send My Details?

GIDDLEPIN

Just got this message on msn asking to confirm my details

NW.jpg

I won't be doing it for two reasons :yes:

1/ I'm not stupid (ish) :P

2/ I have never had an account with them :blink:

Snap! (ish)

Email received yesterday.

Same reasons apply for not replying to it as yourself. :thumbsup:

scammail.jpg

Oh my lord those are SO amateurish, I bank with Nationwide and they are very definite that they will NEVER ask for log in info via an email. If it wasn't such a serious issue I could laugh my socks off over the dodgy spelling, poor use of English and bad scanned in logos... My kids could do better!

best check me emails and warn the wife!

HAHA

I love these emails.

I fill them in with names like Frank Butcher and The Stig

How thick do they think we are?

I love these emails as well, always a laugh when I fill in some obscene swear words for names, I got fed up with Mr C Lyons from London Zoo so now give them the run around.

They never write back to me though which I thought was rather unsociable.

:lol:

I love it when Halifax sends me stuff about my non-existent account! One day I'll call them and ask them to transfer the non-existent million pounds I have in there to my everyday account!

Junk emails suck, but I actually missed a genuine one from Paypal a few weeks ago telling me they'd limited my account due to "strange behaviour" and asking me to click on a link to submit new information - I thought it was phishing so deleted it and it turned out my account was indeed limited which buggered me up a bit when I went to buy something from eBay!

I get one of these a day.....at least! You should delete them without opening them, in other words never fill them in. Firstly, you can download malicious code to your PC if opened, and secondly, when you reply, they know your email address is valid and will bombard you with more s :censor: Just delete them along with all the other junk Kingo :thumbsup:

yes send your details , as they asked very nicely it would be rude not too :D

They play the numbers game with these emails - for every x thousand they send out, a few numpties think its real.

I've even had ones from american banks!

I don't get any emails from banks, but I've just started getting about 3 spam emails a day from a greetings card company? I don't open them, they go into Gmails Spam Folder and I delete them daily - sooo annoying tho. :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links