Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Friday Nights Anecdote

Pompey Gaz

tonight at work, we regularaly have the police drop by to curb drinking underage and the violence towards the shop. Two girls came in, one a little "runt" and the other a larger lass. Well the petit one put 4 bottles of alcopop on the countrer and i ID'd them both, as is the policy for our license. Well They both looked at me like i was an alien then the larger one said I was pathetic, and her little mate turned to me, burst out crying and said i was nasty.

Poor kids, where they gonna get their booze now??

You're just mean Gaz!!

tbh i burst out laughing, am sorry but i had no idea what to do, lol its just the way they called me pathetic and then she burst into tears like that. If i see them again I'm gunna ID them again and maybe claim I think its a fake ID which means I have to keep it, lol

When I got my personal license they told me I can't ID people maliciously, which I didn't this time so i dunno what was happening

I think you should find them and give them some booze to say sorry!

It's Friday!!

:drunk:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links