Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Finally Back

Boro Sera

Hey Rich... what happend to Boro last night... ;)

It's either a ploy to lull future opponents into a false sense of security, or we're just having a rubbish start to the season ( again ! )

I suppose a draw with ubiknal isn't too bad!

They're such a bunch of pansies they made us look like quite a rough team! :lol:

Bloomin' swear filter! *@rsenal

Edited by Norfolk n Chance

I suppose a draw with ubiknal isn't too bad!

They're such a bunch of pansies they made us look like quite a rough team! :lol:

just a coincidence that the FA have just fined you 100k for poor discipline during last season then? ( not to mention the same punishment in 2005 too ! ) :P :P

Pompey are set to sell Nugent after just three games to Derby LOL

and we're gunna put a bid in for Anelka

Does anyone else think that the transfer window should be shut by the time the season starts?

Surely increased transfer speculation after the first game is a disruptive thing to the team. Come Kick off on the first day you should know who's playing for you this season !

Pompey are set to sell Nugent after just three games to Derby LOL

That is absolute crap, don't listen to a word of it.

If Redknapp has decided he's not as good as he thought he'll work with him & try to improve him to the required standard or if he really has decided he wants to cut his losses & sell him on the cheap, other clubs wont go near him because if he's not good enough for Portsmouth after this long other clubs wont go near him. If, on the other hand, if Redknapp wants to keep him (which he certainly will do imo), he'll only be willing to sell for a massive profit & with him having only igned him a month & a half ago after a massively drawn out transfer which ended up with only 1 club matching the asking price, the chances of that are absolutely miniscule.

It seems to get worse & worse in this country, the papers are pathetic & the public are pathetic for listening to them, I always tell people that a player who's playing for a new club in a new League needs a year to settle before you can judge them, it happened with Henry, it happened with Drogba, it's happened to absolutely loads of players, so to judge them after 3 games is embarrassing & another sign of this stupid instant success culture in football nowadays

Well Leeds should hopefully beat Forrest this sat them be confident on the back of the three wins to really give Pompey a suprise on Tuesday

just a coincidence that the FA have just fined you 100k for poor discipline during last season then? ( not to mention the same punishment in 2005 too ! ) :P :P

Get your facts right man!

It was a £100k fine, of which £70k was suspended from the 05/06 season!

And we have a £50k fine suspended for this season!

:crutchy:

England were unbelievable tonight.......................unbelievably bad!

Cant believe some of the play and choices tonight, we should have walked all over them!

who's we gaz?

Blackburn Rovers!

So pleased when you beat Bolton!

:D

I fancied a bet on Germany tonight, - they usually give a committed display.

Never got to the bookies though, 9/5 for a Germany win too.

Bugger !

• 2 weeks later...

Its alright, got a couple of easy games next......

Newcastle and ubiknal (otherwise known as the gunners thanks to the swearfilter) - oh dear we are gonna get killed!

McCarthy is back!! :yahoo:

So what if we picked up a few cards in the game?

The Ref just doesn't understand our "positive" attitude to tackles! :thumbsup:

Dear God, how good was that? I've been to quite a few games that have left me feeling amazing, but this was right up there with the best of them. We played quite poorly, as did Bolton so the game itself was a pretty bad 1 to watch but the end was brilliant & it made me feel as good as I've ever felt in my life. There are times that football leaves you wanting to jump off a very high building but games like that make it worth all the pain, money & time that's put into it

• 2 weeks later...

Jose Mourinho, what an arrogant t**t!!

You couldn't beat us, deal with it!

"Anyone who can smell the football knows it was a goal"

wtf you on about?????

:P

Are we all looking forward to the European games tonight? Celtic have a decent chance of getting a result away from home tonight, I just hope they can pull it off! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links