Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Party

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• Calisto

truth be told with loosing my job the other week and no real income i might have to give it a miss :( am **** gutted and just hope i get a job well before

truth be told with loosing my job the other week and no real income i might have to give it a miss :( am **** gutted and just hope i get a job well before

Who's gonna sick up with me?

Lol, I'll be lucky to have mine MOTed by then too.. I'm currently moving house and its killing my wallet!

i get £90 a fortnight benefits I THINK, plus they are putting me in for disability, which should add a few quids. ATM got Jess giving us petrol money. I just feel like a massive scrounger. If i don;t have anything by the end of the month am seriously gunna think about fish factory

If i don;t have anything by the end of the month am seriously gunna think about fish factory

Do it if you have to. It's a means to an end, not a vocational choice for the rest of your career. If it'll get you through the busy Christmas Period then it's time well spent, whether you like the place or not. It's a stop gap till you get something better-that's all !

Fingers crossed for you Gaz !

lol cheers Rich :)

I should find out shortly how much benefits i get. Will they give me more because i have a car?

Like Rich said.. anything is better than nothing... and pretty much anything is more than basic benefits... go to a temping agency.. go and see about bar jobs.. factory jobs.. mcdonalds... anything really.. also looks better on your CV than a big gap of unemployment...

and yeah Dale... I laughed too :P

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Not impressed with this......MR2 Owners club are also having their Xmas Meal on the Saterday night!!!!!! :( :(

:crybaby: :ffs:

Great timing eh?????

Anyways I will becoming to the TOC do coz I love The millers and I belive I would get more for my money by doing the overnight thing.

As for JJ I am not to sure what she will do :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links