Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bioshock Is Out Next Week!

Jimlad

The GFX are great... but I died... lol. Found it a tad hard when some alarm thing goes off and these robot things start flying and shooting at you! I ran out of electric power and ammo mega quick!.............. Then died. :(

The GFX are great... but I died... lol. Found it a tad hard when some alarm thing goes off and these robot things start flying and shooting at you! I ran out of electric power and ammo mega quick!.............. Then died. :(

Before you enter that room where the alarm goes off, shoot the camera things that triggers it. That should make it a lot easier for you.

This game has been getting rave reviews everywhere. It's average press score up to now is 9.8.

Yeah, most probably!

It's great how they update the games! Remember Lost Planet... that game kept getting little added things here there and everywhere. lol

Yeah, most probably!

It's great how they update the games! Remember Lost Planet... that game kept getting little added things here there and everywhere. lol

Yeah, think I got about 3 updates on that one!

Loving the game so far anyway!

I'm at the point where you get the telekenisis plasma. I find myself saving it every minute or so.... I'm so scared. I creep about the place. lol.

Why does the tv advert say "Not actual in game footage" :S

Because Sony got done for showing a pre-rendered clip and clamed it was in game .....

I think they now have to declare if it is or isnt

Any hows ...... quality game and the graphics and story line is crazy

Anybody get the free face plate?

Must be a 360 face plate.

I'm getting quite engrossed in this game.. reminds me of Doom a little.

It reminds me of an Alton Towers ride or something.. love the bit where the plane wrekage crashed thru the glass walkway.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links