Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vodka Or Whiskey?

JappyBeast

Vodka or Whiskey?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Vodka or Whiskey?

• Vodka
    • Whiskey

Normal night out for me would to start on the lager and then move onto the vodka and coke when I'm weeking too much or burping to death.

At home its vodka and cherryade... LOVE IT!

I'd probably have a soft drink ahead of either of them tbh, the smell of whisky is terrible so that's well out of the question & I've only ever drank vodka once & it was having no effect at all so I was hammering it & then all of a sudden felt terrible, so I had the bad parts of being drunk without the good bit so I'm not planning on drinking it again any time soon

It depends on the quality of the whiskey ;)

vodka all day every day, i love the stuff and can quite happily drink a 1l bottle of it without being hungover the next morning

Love Vodka, but the cheap stuff (which I'm supping on at the mo) tastes the same as Smirnoff blue label! I vote whiskey, luuuurve Jim Beam & jack Daniels and the hybrid Southern Comfort.

I voted Whiskey but I much prefer Scottish Whisky ;) :rolleyes: I'm with Boro on this one :thumbsup:

I never developed a taste for Vodka.... Jappybeast how can you drink cherryade :unsure::sick:

The stronger the vodka the better!!

Myself and Jappy tanked a bottle with irn bru in less than an hour before we went out once!! Oh.... we were rubbered!!! lmao.

The stronger the vodka the better!!

Myself and Jappy tanked a bottle with irn bru in less than an hour before we went out once!! Oh.... we were rubbered!!! lmao.

Dude, I was just about to tell that story!

Funny how we fell out of the taxi on the way there rather than on the way home, we were so drunk before everyone else!

Vodka for me. I can't even deal with the smell of whiskey!

Whiskey used to be ok until a few years ago when I went to a house party and drank so much I had the worst hang over of my life and I could taste the whiskey in everything I ate, even in my toothpaste... now when I smell it I feel instantly sick.

Vodka for me. I can't even deal with the smell of whiskey!

Whiskey used to be ok until a few years ago when I went to a house party and drank so much I had the worst hang over of my life and I could taste the whiskey in everything I ate, even in my toothpaste... now when I smell it I feel instantly sick.

Never really went for the whiskey but had a fair few rough nights out on vodka................... worst ones were on vodka and red bull........the thought of red bull makes me feel sick now :sick: ...........vodka is still ok though lol... mix it with coke now :pepsi:

vodka n red bull horrible i hav a friend who cud drink dat al nite no thanx id rather loads a shots instead, i mixed a loada vodka n blue wkd 2gether b4 n i was so sick i nvr touched vodka ever after n if i smelt it id b sick :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links