Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Here Got Tattoo's?

JappyBeast

I got a tattoo a few years back at the top of my spine and I'm ready for another one on my leg, still designing it tho!

Seen these a few times, you cant see them in the day time, only under IR light.

reactive_tattoo_1.jpg

I got a tattoo a few years back at the top of my spine and I'm ready for another one on my leg, still designing it tho!

Seen these a few times, you cant see them in the day time, only under IR light.

reactive_tattoo_1.jpg

dont you mean UV light?

I've got two. A circular tribal symbol at the top of my right arm and a gecko at the base of my back that disappears down below...

I love tattoos, I want one at the top of my back Jappy, but money's going on the house at the mo! They are so expensive nowadays.

I've always liked the idea of a tattoo but could never think of a design I'd want on my body permanently!

If I had one it'd either be on my back - shoulder area or just above my bum on the base of my spine - I wouldnt want it anywhere where it could be seen (unless I wanted it to be seen!

That's the sexy thing about tattoos. My hubby loves mine because he can see them, but you only get a glimpse when I'm dressed ;) !

I've got some... got them many moons ago so no tribal type things.

I got a Unicorn on left forearm, panther and snake on right forearm, grim reaper on inside of left arm, naked lady and shark on inside of right arm, Celtic one top of lright arm, Scotland one top of left arm, and an eagle the full size of my chest from shoulder to shoulder.

I've got some... got them many moons ago so no tribal type things.

I got a Unicorn on left forearm, panther and snake on right forearm, grim reaper on inside of left arm, naked lady and shark on inside of right arm, Celtic one top of lright arm, Scotland one top of left arm, and an eagle the full size of my chest from shoulder to shoulder.

Fantastic! I love tattoos, they mean something to the owner, and I don't mind staring at them. People always feel funny looking at other peeps tattoos, but that's what they're there for!

I have two, very basic and simple tattoos, one on the bottom of my back and one on my wrist which are as follows...

SP_A0005.jpg

tattoo.jpg

I also have two more planned, one for the back of my ne ck and one for on my shoulder which are as follows...

Anybody who's a fan of DJ Tiesto should know this one I want on the back of my neck, it's the logo from his new album "Elements of Life", i drew it out myself so its not perfect :( but you get the idea

DSC00592.jpg

And the one I'd like on my shoulder is of japanese cherry blossoms, like this but without the black, a bit spaced out and maybe with some falling petal but the pic is just to show what they look like :)

cherry-blossom-big.jpg

Cool :thumbsup: , my Mum has just had three stars done around her wrist to signify us three (daughters). I love stars and wouldn't mind some on my arm like that or up my side.

I know loads of people with stars, they are very popular at the moment and you can keep adding to them!

I also want my tattoo's so you can see them, then you can decide who gets to see em!

I'd love numerous Everton tattoos but I basically haven't got the bottle to get them done, I hate injections

reckon i will get the st. georges flag too somewhere

I thought the Government had deemed the St. George Cross a racist symbol these days!!!

Funnily enough, I've just came across THIS link on another website. Warning: Some tattoos are NSFW

The Star Wars one is quality! :lol::lol:

I thought the Government had deemed the St. George Cross a racist symbol these days!!!

I have one above my bed and have one hanging out the window come euro cup or world cup time, am i racist?

I have one above my bed and have one hanging out the window come euro cup or world cup time, am i racist?

Definitely :wacko::blink:

I've already phoned the government helpline and informed them of your admission to possessing offensive items. You'd better start running.

Ummm sorry. I have a knack of draggings things O/T :(

lol is alright

The government are stupid asto what is racist and not :\

My St. Georges cross is offensive but its ok to display the welsh dragon? or the irish colurs?

Yeah, saying you're proud of England is saying that every other country in the world is full of devil worshipping paedophiles who would brutally murder you, your family, your friends & everybody you've ever spoken to as soon as they had the opportunity & you think it's a disgrace that they're allowed to even step foot on this great land of ours, apparently

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links