Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Results Day

Kev Mc

I remember the dreaded day. My friend rang me at 9am to tell me she got 3 As and a B.... she got me out of bed to tell me that??!!! I got my results then I got very pi**ed and sat on a beach all day getting more and more drunk. 13 years ago, oh how time flies, and kids are getting cleverererer.

Well looks like I'm the first, but I got ABB (Electronics, Physics and Maths), and 6 marks off getting an A in physics too. Not that it matters, got into my first choice and got my scholarship so I'm happy.

In my Scottish Highers I got 3 b's and 2 c's

My mate just got her's and she has missed her first choice due to her grades. Its not the end of the world tho!

I did pants at A-level... missed my first choice of degree but the uni offered me something else.. which has worked out much better methinks :)

A-level results day sucked for me , got three c's and a U in physics , i got double A* in gcse science - so dont ask me how i failed physics!

As said though its not the end of the world if you dont get what you want - a degree from one uni is just as good as a degree from another, and after you get a job it wont matter anyway!

got up

got mine

got a shock

got a pint

got another

got another

got another

got another

got another

got another

got another

got carryed home lol

didnt get wat i wanted but passed everything at least

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links