Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Introduction

ireland

hi toyota lovers im ashling im from co,waterford,

i love toyotas ,i hav a red ovr blk ae86 n a supercharged mk1 mr2,hav a 91 n a 94 celica, i do car hillclimbs n rallyin, ye hav a good toyota site here :thumbsup: .

thanks for the welcome :thumbsup: ,cud any1 tell me how to put a pic up in d moderator please :unsure: thanx.

Welcome to TOC.. hope you enjoy your stay.. the emergency exits can be found here.. here.. and here.. :)

Welcome to TOC.. hope you enjoy your stay.. the emergency exits can be found here.. here.. and here.. :)

You will defo need an exit after a few days of this place!! :P

thanx lad, ya i had loads of pics but dey got all cleared off wen i brought d laptop in to get fixed, i hav more il try n get dem up im not good wit computers,i hav pics of som d cars in my bebo page if any1 is on bebo my name is xxtoyotaloverxx on bebo :rolleyes: .

Hello!!!!!!!!!! New blood is always welcome........................ :lol2:

What's the matter with old "Experienced" blood? ;) :P

Hi Ashling

Welcome to the club. Glad you like the site. Stick around and enjoy the fun in the mad house :yahoo:

jerry!!

i forgot to say in my introduction,we also hav 2 rwd starlets n my boyfriend hav a jap ae86 wit low mileage, at our garage we scraps ae86s n mr2s,n celicas,carinas. soo ypu cud say our plce is like a toyota heaven ha ha :thumbsup: .im stil tryin get som pics up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links