Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saturday Night Tv

cfc1

PATHETIC

What ever happened to programs such as Noel's House Party.. or Ant ans Decs program?

Well the summer schedules are generally a bit naff as people are meant to be out enjoying the sunshine (yeah, apparently thats what we get in summer :rolleyes: )

Autumn & Winter schedules are much better - what with the likes of Robin Hood, Doctor Who etc....

I don't mind Dance X (although I prefer Strictly Come Dancing) but I can't stand the X Factor - and thats back.... yet more talentless drones and Simon "My honesty, my genius" Cowell swimming in his mounds of honest genius cash while telling really crud singers that they are indeed really crud.

Channel 4 have it right, minus the mound of Big Brother but I could watch Star Stories on repeat (the Tom Cruise episode was priceless!) and I simply love The Friday Night Project.... shame its not on on a Saturday night and The IT Crowd is back for a second series soon too. They just need to bring back Spaced & Green Wing and I'd marry that channel!

Channel 4 FTW !!!!!11!!!

Plus I thought that the Simon Cowell "star story" was the best so far :toast:

**Stupid flood control - and then it goes and makes two posts**

If you are in all saturday night because you are working bl**dy sundays, :angry: telly

is absolute cr*p. Best thing to do is tape wednesdays Heroes and watch it saturday.

Actually, just watched used car roadshow and dont know if its just me but are they

trying to be like Top Gear ?

Dave :thumbsup:

Used Car Roadshow will never be top gear.

I very rarely watch the TV now, it all seems like so much crud to me. This reality stuff is crap, X-anything I am totally missing the point. Why do people have to vote on everything? Celebrity jungle, bog brother, (that was a typo but I will just leave it)

***** I am turning into Victor Meldrew...ha ha

Do you guys get Still Game, thats good I think, like House too, was watching NCIS but dont know whats happened to it.

ITV4 seem to do a bit of sport coverage, tour de france, and a lot of rally stuff was on recently, think there is more stuff on now,

Why on earth did the filter block out my word, unless it is a swear word on another language cause its not a swear word by any English definition. ?

Hi all, I fear Still Game is going by way of many other comedies, they are running out of ideas.

Recent episodes have not been in same class as earlier ones, what a tragedy. :crybaby:

Dave.

There are some genuine gems on the telly, but you have to look to find them...

Heroes is one, absolutely brilliant programme and totally addictive but I feel its kinda hidden on BBC2 on a Wednesday at 9.... why not make it prime time on BBC1 - it deserves it!

I find that Channel 4 & the BBC are leaps and bounds ahead of ITV. Channel 5 has CSI which redeems itself but generally speaking the Number 1 button, Number 2 button and Number 4 button on my remote are pretty worn out... I dont watch ITV, although I did earlier for Mystery Men but only because its a class film and wholly under-rated IMO

Davy / Martin, do you guys know that the classic and modified car show is on at Chaterlaraut (is that how you spell it ?)

in Hamilton tomorrow (sunday). Usually worth a visit, but the way its been pi**ing down for days it could be a wash out.

Dave. :thumbsup:

Heroes is one, absolutely brilliant programme and totally addictive but I feel its kinda hidden on BBC2 on a Wednesday at 9.... why not make it prime time on BBC1 - it deserves it!

Correct. it's stunningly good

I dont watch ITV, although I did earlier for Mystery Men but only because its a class film and wholly under-rated IMO

WOW, I thought I was the only person in the world who actually liked that film !!!!!!! :D

Any details?

Nothing planned for tomorrow.

Edit: http://www.southlanarkshire.gov.uk/portal/...ontent_id=12868

That could be a good day out... might pop along.. but the wife is nightshift.. so will need to wait till she wakes up before going.

Davy,

Thats the one, a good day by all accounts. Dont know if you know the area but if you go take M74 to junction 6 (motherwell/hamilton).

Take the hamilton fork, and stay on inside lane through roundabout and up to traffic lights. Follow signs for Larkhall and will be well

signposted.

If you manage to get there, enjoy ;) (the rain has apparently stopped, and admission is free :lol: )

Dave.

Off the thread I know

My bro and his VW buddies were at a club day at Chaterhault country park on Saturday and it was a washout, hopefully it will dry up for the event today.

Me, I am re-plasterboarding one of the rooms upstairs , ho hum

I've been away for the weekend so didnt watch any TV at all. I agree though that it is really pathetic, Ant and Dec's shows are always a good laugh so I'd watch that and also Strictly Come Dancing..otherwise I'm either surfing the net or watching classic comedies on DVD :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links