Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Golf

Hou

Been trying to get back inot golf, me and moff have played twice in the past week lol

just wondering if anyone else plays?

I need to get some better clubs soon

Tiger Woods

Darren Clarke

John Daly

Colin Montgomery,

quite a few actually.

dont think your hat would be welcome at the R&A tho, best stick to municipal courses. :lol:

I'm a keen Golfer Hou, I try and go out most Friday afternoons if the weathers good. Just about to Join a more local club so should be interesting.

Aye, I like a bit of golf.... In my younger days I used to be a member and enter tournements etc... My handicap was 6 ... doubt its anywhere near that these days tho!

Aye, I like a bit of golf.... In my younger days I used to be a member and enter tournements etc... My handicap was 6 ... doubt its anywhere near that these days tho!

dude, you and me need to get on that course and get playing......................golf that is

come join me and moff on our next outing

I'm curious to know why Giddlepin's golfer would play in his pyjamas?.........Strange game. Kingo :thumbsup:

Get yourself a nice set of Callaways mate - X12's can be picked up for £100'ish now , easiests clubs in the world to hit ;) or if you have some more cash X20's :D

Pick up that gold magazine that gives you half price entry to certain clubs across the country...cant remember its name thou...damn , bunkered i think ?

I play. ( although not as often as I would like )

Must get some more practice in before the annual Ireland trip next month !

Was never keen on golf... I found it a bit dull....

I rock at WiiSports Golf though :thumbsup:

My brother plays a fair bit, apparently he's quite good

I play. ( although not as often as I would like )

Must get some more practice in before the annual Ireland trip next month !

Well rich if you get bored and want a real challenge like ponte park its only down the motorway lol

Or we could go up to middlesbroough, have a go gokarting, have a round of golf, have a parma thingie

Wooooooooooooooooot

:o you should have said sooner

:o 6?! you must have been gooooooooooooood. how come you stopped?

:o you should have said sooner

:o 6?! you must have been gooooooooooooood. how come you stopped?

I told you ages ago you muppet lol

I stopped playing as a member because I couldnt afford the membership each year....

and yeah hou, im up for that, depending on when and what cash I have available

well cash shouldnt be a problem mate, a round of 9 at ponte park is only 4 quid, tryin to go this weekend, poss sunday morning! Then once im a tad better ill be going to ferrybridge power for 13 quid for 18!

Driving range tonight, think im getting addicted!

lad at work is gonna donate his driver to me and he doesnt get on with it so is getting himself a new one tonight!

Nah, it's a sport you either need to get into properly or not get into at all, you can't just have the odd game of it, you need to put the effort in to get the benefit from it & I have never got to the point where I'm ready to put the hours in. It's a sport that I'm definately planning to take up at some point in the future though

Well I got my new driver last night and went to the driving range with my dad who shouted at me until I got it to go straight, result!

So I'm off to play tomorrow nightand hoping that I can get a handicap of under 28

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links