Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Road Tax

JappyBeast

if everybody was to switch to little box cars now they would put the tax up on them because of the money they would lose is to great, thats why they are talking about road pricing now as the day where we all have green cars is getting ever closer so they wont be able to charge like they are, so in comes "congestion charging" then it dont matter what your driving, size, if its good or bad for the air, your now being naughty jaming up the roads on the way to work so we better tax it

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Red Yaris 54

• Pompey Gaz

• Fujisan

Mine was only £35 for 12months ... i didn't even have the option of 6months :P

I hope you are kidding.

Sorry Andy .............. She is not kidding

The Aygo only costs £35 a year to tax...................so cheap that DVLA find it uneconomic to offer a 6 month option

Just like to point out im a she :unsure: ...

!Removed! hell you signature is big enough!!!!

the money she saved went towards the big sig

I got a years tax when I bought my car. I demanded money off the car. Then when they wouldn't give me enough money off, I said I wanted 12 months road tax, instead of six. They refused, so I stood up to leave and then they gave me what I wanted. I love car salesmen... 'We cant go it for any less! honest, sir... ok, we'll through in £100+ quid of stuff'

Woah!!! Thats the first time ive seen it other than on Photo Shop ... Apologies ...

*goes off to amend it *

I hope you are kidding.

Sorry Andy .............. She is not kidding

The Aygo only costs £35 a year to tax...................so cheap that DVLA find it uneconomic to offer a 6 month option

Just like to point out im a she :unsure: ...

Apologies................I was having a generic moment :shutit:...............It's been corrected now :thumbsup:

£205 for the Corolla T-Sport! :(

Same as mine, complete rip off - hate this government.

if everybody was to switch to little box cars now they would put the tax up on them because of the money they would lose is to great, thats why they are talking about road pricing now as the day where we all have green cars is getting ever closer so they wont be able to charge like they are, so in comes "congestion charging" then it dont matter what your driving, size, if its good or bad for the air, your now being naughty jaming up the roads on the way to work so we better tax it

Very good point :thumbsup:

Very good point :thumbsup:

Change, Change, Never HA HA HA HA :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: "There never take me alive" I'll smoke em out first...........................

on the whole I like the idea of greener cars but i don't feel i should have to pay anymore like a road pricing charge, I pay tax on the fuel, tax on the car, car tax each year, so cos they can't con anymore money they want to make me pay for each mile i drive hows that fair, i love driving so now I am gonna have to pay to enjoy what I love? y don't they just tax the air i breath it would be far easier to enforce and they'd make a packet!

Get an Aygo ;) £35 for a full year mean it costs only about £2 more than a full tank of petrol :lol:

Shame the supra is still £180, tax i mean not a tank of fuel :lol: Not that a full tank lasts long.....if im driving like a fool.......1hr maybe? :(

Woah!!! Thats the first time ive seen it other than on Photo Shop ... Apologies ...

*goes off to amend it *

Please do or I will have to sort it out for you!

bloody hell you signature is big enough!!!!

*goes off to amend it *

Please do or I will have to sort it out for you!

It has been done Andy

• 1 month later...
My road tax is due today, just opened the letter and they want £99 for 6 months!!!!!

RIP OFF!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

My Prius - £15 per annum.

Swop it for an Aygo then, it's only £35 for one of those, lol

Kingo :thumbsup:

I Love My Aygo :P :!Removed!:

I pay the same as you andy £99 for six months

But you know i dont care - that is a small price to pay for six months of pure enjoyment out of my car B)

Whatever they put the tax up to - ill always pay it - i would never give the goverment the satisfaction of taking my favourite thing away from me -and i would never buy a green car unless they invented a decent one! The current ones all suck bumholes!

I pay the same as you andy £99 for six months

But you know i dont care - that is a small price to pay for six months of pure enjoyment out of my car B)

Whatever they put the tax up to - ill always pay it - i would never give the goverment the satisfaction of taking my favourite thing away from me -and i would never buy a green car unless they invented a decent one! The current ones all suck bumholes!

:toast: Thats the spirit

Have a quick read of this........and weep! :crybaby:

£2000 Road Tax for Gas Guzzlers.

Most Yari seem to be 115 notes for the year, mine is 140 'cos it is a 1.3 Auto! Bit ott really as Aygo is £35!! Some one mentioned the Pius... OOPS! Prius, I read that the birth to death scale is worse on them as they need lots of work, re-cycling the batteris and stuff! False environment friendlyness. :angry:

Group 1 insurance, £ 35:00 Road Tax and no congestion charge.....

It must be my Aygo Blue :hokus-pokus: It's magic

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links