Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leeds United!

Hou

Strange isn't it...............you're the most feared team in the league yet you're still at the bottom.

~A stunning start to the season ( especially since you weren't allowed to buy anyone ), a deserved Manager of the Month award and confidence must be sky high in the dressing room. Keep it up and you'll be top half before you know it and then who knows where that could lead. ( as long as the accountants do their job properly and don't get points docked again !!!! )

I heard a whisper today that there's a possibility that Leeds would have their 15 point penalty repealed due to the fact that the tax man has admitted the fault was with him and not the club.

Anyone heard anything?

its to do with the tax man admitting fault and revoking their inquest, which is the reason leeds went into all the trouble anyway therefore the 15pt thing should be lifted, doubt it will

Watched their last performance from the Directors Box, if they keep playing like that getting to the playoff's is a real possibility.

There was so much optimism from everybody before, during and after the game you wouldn't think they'd had any points deducted at all.

Not a Leeds fan by any means but i would really like to see them back up a few leagues.

Especially if i can get myself invited along again!

:thumbsup:

it would appear that the points deduction has galvanised the team/staff/fans/club et al. It's a shame that it took such a step to point Leeds back in the right direction............but it's clearly worked. Nothing breeds confidence like winning. Keep it up guys !

Got a couple of friends that work for Red Kite!!

First time i've been to a footie match in suit!!

Yeah loan striker scored in 89th minute, yet more proof that the extreme pre season training is paying off and the lads are showing their fitness

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links