Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Cadbury Advert

Hou

I saw it either last night or the night before.... the gorilla has naff all to do with chocolate but I think that is what makes it all the better :lol:

thats the thing about this advert, its not related to chocolate at all but its ace and you remember it thus promoting the item!

Agreed. Its quality ;)

I deliver to some offices of Cadburys and on Friday they had 2 people in gorilla costumes and people handing out t-shirts. I had no idea what it was all about but I got a T-Shirt... I wonder how much that would be worht on the bay :P

I deliver to some offices of Cadburys and on Friday they had 2 people in gorilla costumes and people handing out t-shirts. I had no idea what it was all about but I got a T-Shirt... I wonder how much that would be worht on the bay :P

I dunno..... what size gorilla does it fit?

Watched it on YouTube as haven't seen it on TV yet and I don't see what the huge fuss is about!?!?

Maybe I need to watch it again :lol:

Watched it on YouTube as haven't seen it on TV yet and I don't see what the huge fuss is about!?!?

Me neither!

Man is a suit playing drums.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links