Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Work Advice Needed

Blue84

It is not in their interests to have you work your notice so don't worry about that.

If they do make you work your notice then you don't have to go in if you are unwell anyway.

Don't worry about work just look after yourself.

Take care.

Thanks for that Robie, appreciate it :)

I went to the Doctors this afternoon, explained everything that I was able too and he says I do indeed seem to have depression, have been given tablets to take and got to go back in two weeks. He also signed me off for 1 week and says that as work is my primary source of stress I need to talk to the manager to either get it sorted if I can or look for another job. I also have to go for counselling....I went and got the prescription and will start them today building up the dosage gradually.

I'm still struggling with things, but I am relieved that the Doctor believed me and has taken steps to hopefully help me.

:( Sorry you is under the weather. :unsure: Hope you is getting good advice and lots of support. Give that job the boot - it aint worth getting yourself in a tiz over it :bangin: . Lifes too short to suffer, get out there and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina, well done you. You have taken the first step thats allways the hardest. Now you need to draw a line

under it, and move on. Start reading the jobs pages but not till you are feeling a bit better. Give yourself

a bit of time and let your confidence come back.

Good luck.

Dave ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links