Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

VMAIL!!!!!!

JappyBeast

Enjoy your day :happybday:

cheers

WHERE THE HELL WAS YOU MATT??????????????

was invited for a meal in Manchester and a night out in Hull at the same time, so I decided to stay at home

got a call at 8pm from the guys in Hull giving me a load of abuse over the phone so I had to go out, when I got there, there was about 35 - 40 people that I dont know and some of them dont like matt

didnt get any presents, just a card and an invite to stay on a mega yacht which might be in antibes or sardinia, well the message said "a few weeks working on ??????? ...ha ha ha"

cheers

was invited for a meal in Manchester and a night out in Hull at the same time, so I decided to stay at home

got a call at 8pm from the guys in Hull giving me a load of abuse over the phone so I had to go out, when I got there, there was about 35 - 40 people that I dont know and some of them dont like matt

didnt get any presents, just a card and an invite to stay on a mega yacht which might be in antibes or sardinia, well the message said "a few weeks working on ??????? ...ha ha ha"

Not sure if you had a good time or not!

it was okish

last year I celebrated my bday in cap ferrat(posh part of south france) and monaco

cheers

Sorry mate. Addrison told me "Welly tonight" but didnt say it was for your birthday so i declined as i was in Cas.

Who doesn't like me? :crybaby: :crybaby: lol

it was Doms bday too

not sure what the other guys names are but they was with you at ringside the other day

I saw a documentary the other day about yachts. I had the impression that they were just little boats with sails. How can you afford to go on one? There were two on the documentary that had a basket ball thingy.

Ive only seen 1 yacht with a basketball court on it and thats was in Antibes it was call Octopus (In South Africa now)

they cost 200k - 400k euros to charter per week and thats just for it to sit there

you have to pay extra if you want to sail, eat, etc

and then there is a 10% tip

the one that Ive been invited to cost 375k euro per week, Ill only have to play for the flight but Im sure I can find a way around that, I think its in Greece now

Ive been on two of the top 100 link

you have been told once before, do you really need to be told again?

do you want your MSN privlages to be remove from the office?

that would mean no more chatting to Ruth during company time

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links