Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crash Test On 5th Gear

chatman

O MY GOD :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 40mph head on crash test

Must admit I had my money on the Volvo (old shape) but the Modis obliterated the front of the Volvo big time......

And it's driver's door was not badly damaged either...unlike the Volvo's and the dummies in side....Well if they were real there'd never walk properly...

I know a newer Volvo would have feared better......

I went with the new 1, but what I thought was going to happen was the Volvo was going to look ok after the accident with the Renault being smashed to bits but then but the people in the Volvo were going to be a mess with the people in the Renault seem reasonably ok. I was shocked with the amount of damage that was done to the Volvo

I went with the new 1, but what I thought was going to happen was the Volvo was going to look ok after the accident with the Renault being smashed to bits but then but the people in the Volvo were going to be a mess with the people in the Renault seem reasonably ok. I was shocked with the amount of damage that was done to the Volvo

I used to laugh at those Modis cars.... :lol: :lol: but now I wont :!Removed!: :!Removed!: 5 stars for good reason... :yes: :yes:

i dare say your not on about an old 2 series volvo are you? :unsure:

The bulkheads in these things could probably survive a direct hit from a tiger2! and surely Renault havn't found a way to defeat Neutonian physics have they?

pretty scary if it was a 2 series in decent nick!

It was a J reg Volvo Estate - what ever that makes it??

The volvo just crumbled, although the volvo did stay on the ground wheras the renault took off and spun round, still I know where I'd prefer to be... (and that's at least a couple of hundred meters away! :lol: )

still I know where I'd prefer to be... (and that's at least a couple of hundred meters away! :lol: )

was that where the renault driver was?

No, all of the dummies stayed in the car, what he meant was given the choice he'd rather not be in either car. I did think that when the presenter was asking what car you'd rather be in, I was thinking "1 that's nowhere near that crash"

still I know where I'd prefer to be... (and that's at least a couple of hundred meters away! :lol: )

was that where the renault driver was?

No, all of the dummies stayed in the car, what he meant was given the choice he'd rather not be in either car. I did think that when the presenter was asking what car you'd rather be in, I was thinking "1 that's nowhere near that crash"

Correct! :D

Yes the Renault would have been safer but given the choice I'd rather not be in either

*note to self - this is what happens when you use subtle humour and no smileys :lol:

I concur.... best place to be when there is an accident is in, on, or under any involved vehicle :thumbsup:

*note to self - this is what happens when you use subtle humour and no smileys :lol:

I concur.... best place to be when there is an accident is in, on, or under any involved vehicle :thumbsup:

It could have happened :oops::hang:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links