Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Plant

Pompey Gaz

I bought a Chilli Medusa plant, its growing mini chilli's is quite cute really lol anyways the question i wanna ask is can i eat the chilli's or will they make me poorly?

you should be fine to eat them, my hubby grows loads of chilli's :D

Eat one and see what happens :lol:

you may have to wait for them to go red 1st though.

Medusa chilli

and after the chillies go red and you eat them.. a part of the lower anatomy will also go red :lol:

i have yellow ones, orange ones and red ones lol so try the reds? lol they look tiny though

But remember it's not the size it's what you do with it that counts........... ;)

I bought a Chilli Medusa plant, its growing mini chilli's is quite cute really lol anyways the question i wanna ask is can i eat the chilli's or will they make me poorly?

Don't forget to store one or two toilet rolls in the fridge before you eat them ;)

You may well have need of the cooling effects :lol:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, In these days of keep fit and eating 5 or more got for it......... FEEL the Burn :eek:

Raistlin

i fed one to my mate and he said they are really sweet but i have no idea who to look after it or weather once it dies its dead or will it come back next year?

The best way to find out if they're ready to eat is to chop them before crushing them in your hands until your fingers are coated in chilli & then rubbing your eyes, if there is a slight warm sensation give them another day & try it again

Red Hot Chilli PEPPERS ;) :lol:

how do i water it? i poured water into the saucer it's pot sits in but all the leaves are curling up at the edges, i found out am meant to water it every 2/3 days

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links