Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Banned Britney Vid...

Jimlad

You say "banned".... why would this be banned :unsure: I see nothing wrong with it except that it is poor quality song being mimed by a girl with no talent left in her :(

Well, if he had just written "a britney video", no one would of watched it. I was expected !Removed! action from that topic title! But nooooo!

mimed by a girl with no talent left in her :(

If we can get her round to mine then I can help put some 'talent' in her :P :lol:

:lol: Get behind me.... I'm first in the queue ;) :P

mimed by a girl with no talent left in her :(

If we can get her round to mine then I can help put some 'talent' in her :P :lol:

:lol: Get behind me.... I'm first in the queue ;) :P

from the pics of her 'ahem' :!Removed!: it would be like throwing a sausage up an alley!!

Oh good lord! What's happened to her? :eek:

Almost makes me not want to go down the "husband, two kids & divorce" route.... she used to be so energetic in her performances - oh deary me! :rolleyes:

Pre-K-Fed, babies & divorce performance (still miming mind!):

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

watched this yesterday...

is shocking... am :rolleyes: to admit that im a britney fan, but seeing that, its just not her.. if you were just to look at her then it looks like her, but watching her and the whole performance, shes somewhere else...

that rountine, for her, is so simple, yet she makes it look like the most difficult and boring thing ever, shes even like a robot, like she doesnt know what to do...

I personally like her new single, its got a right bass line to it, but that performance does nothing for it... and if the video video to the song and the reports of that being ***** too are anything to go by, then its going to be a hard 'comeback' for her.

I read somewhere that the performance was 'lacklustre'. That's a bit of an understatement.

I hope she gets it together; otherwise her career is toast. I can only think that rehearsals were better than the live show, otherwise surely someone would have cancelled her appearance on it.

Yeah, the vid has been pulled from almost everywhere. A bit mad I think.

But she looked like she couldn't be bothered and she didn't know what she was doing! Totally no facial expression at all!!

PS : I didn't mean to write britnet! lol

Why do they all insist on a lip microphone and Battery pack hanging out of here a :censor: e if they are only going to mime it???

Beats me, anyways, if she plays her cards right she could have me......................rub the kness rub the knees

Kingo :thumbsup:

I can't believe that some members of the public think she is too fat! She looks great, I'd love to have a figure like hers.

Anyway on the topic of her performance she does look a bit wooden and out of it, but then she hasn't performed for a good while has she? Maybe she has to work harder getting herself mentally sorted out and back into the flow of things, I don't think it was terrible, but it could've been better.

Should I have laughed at that? :lol:

"Britneys not well!"

Well why did she insist on "performing" at the VMA's if she is not well? :rolleyes:

She needs a half decent management team behind her and people to stop saying "Yes Britney" to everything she wants.... where is her Mother? I know if it was me going off the rails my Mum would be the first to whack me into shape and send me to rehab!

already heard this on Galaxy yorkshire hahah

is it me or does he look like Jackson? lol

bless him am gunna send him comments on youtube and make him post more

Ha that guy is well strange, a Friend sent a bulletin on facebook with a video he had done and I think he was going on about relationships in that one and no celebrities either!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links