Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Banned Britney Vid...

Jimlad

that guy is a knob! lol

shes had a restraining order put on her mum, to keep away from her kids, so im kinda guessing with that in place, she doesnt really see her mum much either...

i think she wanted to perform to show that shes on her way back.. tbh, i watched the rehersal video too, and it did look a little better...

I think she still needs time out, but im guessing she must be a little happier than she was, i mean shes dating a cutie, shes getting her body back (i think she looks fine how she is, i think ppl are jst comparring her to how skinny skinny she WAS..) and this is what she wants to do, perform...

Shes not with the management team she used to have.. but think they must still be being a little easy on her, as she hasnt been showing up for studio time as she was ment to do a song with Justin and Timberland... that, i would have like to have heard.. reckon that could have been a right tune...

we'll see. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links