Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bug Problem With Car

vmail

What ever car I drive in any country, I always have the same problem

there are one or two spiders living in the wing mirrors and each morning there is a new web covering the mirrors

I could find any spider killers in the shop so what do I do?

What ever car I drive in any country, I always have the same problem

there are one or two spiders living in the wing mirrors and each morning there is a new web covering the mirrors

I could find any spider killers in the shop so what do I do?

Do nothing...........they will not harm your car

They live there because they find it a safe and warm (Heated Mirrors) place

Most mirrors have a lucky spider or two in them....................look upon them as low maintenance pets ;) :lol:

what should I name them?

:rolleyes: This has the potential to become another long thread

Why not call them BORIS 1 and BORIS 2...................you will not be able to tell the difference ;) :lol:

Well I have a massive spider on the wall above the bathroom at the minute and I am terrified! Oh the joys of not having anyone else home at this specific time :o :unsure:

spray it then light it

then scream like a !Removed! as it chases you

spray it then light it

then scream like a !Removed! as it chases you

HAHA good idea........not :rolleyes: I don't want any fire's here thank you!

It's not moved for about an hour...but I doubt it's dead as I know spiders have a habit of moving when they know they arent being spied on at all

Jetwash the hell out of your mirrors, that usually clears my problem for a bit.

If you don't mind spiders you could always try Rich's method of getting a leaf or piece of grass & poking around at the web mocking the movement a caught fly would make before grabbing it when it comes out for some food

Spiders are lucky - to have them around you means you are set to have good luck ;)

It's important to never kill a spider, killing them brings bad luck - just let them be. I have spiders in my mirrors and webs in the car - people think I'm a dirty cow (and they're probably right) but I'm also a big believer in luck and that you make your own - as long as my little buddies keep me lucky then they can sit wherever they like ;)

i got rid of one the other day and a bigger one moved in, tried to jetwash it out but i think its still there so i'll let it be :) its not hurting me or the car so it can stay

its not hurting me or the car so it can stay

You could say the same thing about hitch hikers :lol: ;)

Spiders are lucky - to have them around you means you are set to have good luck ;)

It's important to never kill a spider, killing them brings bad luck - just let them be. I have spiders in my mirrors and webs in the car - people think I'm a dirty cow (and they're probably right) but I'm also a big believer in luck and that you make your own - as long as my little buddies keep me lucky then they can sit wherever they like ;)

You've not had any luck though have you ;)

So you might as well kill them all - or is that just your excuse lol

But the one that I am talking about and incidentally still hasnt moved from this spot since 8pm ish today is a big 'un!

Image044.jpg

btw taken on a Nokia Camera phone so excuse the poor quality!

Well that huge one that I posted a picture of (Spider I mean) has disappeared and I've not seen it since....I didn't kill it either :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links