Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wembley Stadium

Robie

Having been to Wembley to see Muse a few months ago I was already very impressed with the new stadium.

However I have just got back from the England Vs Russia game where I had a seat up in the gods.

There is no bad seat in Wembley! Our view was tremendous and really didn't feel as far back as we thought we were going to feel.

The atmosphere is top class as the sound stays well inside the walls.

My opinion is that everyone should go and watch a football match at Wembley once in their lives. From the tube station to the half time pea (and maybe pie) break I'm sure you'll enjoy every part of it even if you are a neutral.

You never know... it could be what gets you into football. :thumbsup:

if Pompey ever go to wembley I'll be there :P

I suppose that means you will never go then Gaz ;) :P

I'm definately there when we get to the FA Cup final this season. Far too many red seats for my liking though

I worked at Wembley Stadium (and Arena) for 2 years just before the stadium closed and as I got to go behind the scenes where Visitors don't get to see, I can tell you it was an absolute dump, and was liable to fall down if they hadn't knocked it down. I haven't been there since it reopened, but it does look very nice and I've only ever heard positive things about the place. I will definitely be paying it a visit at some point in the (hopefully) not too distant future.

I worked at Wembley Stadium (and Arena) for 2 years just before the stadium closed and as I got to go behind the scenes where Visitors don't get to see, I can tell you it was an absolute dump,

Agreed. I only went to the old Wembley 3 times, but my impression of it was a bit crappy. If it wasn't for the name and the tradition/history then it would be a third rate arena. New one looks fantastic but, given the amount of money and time they threw into the project, I wouldn't have expected anything else. I might go someday if the Boro get to another final - the last few at the Millennium stadium were superb events in a great place too. I'm not a London fan, I think it's a hole !

I flew over it a few weeks ago....................Looked OK from up there.

The old wembley was a dump, but I got to see a few cup finals there. great atmosphere though!

Kingo :thumbsup:

if Pompey ever go to wembley I'll be there :P

One always has to have hope ... :P

Raistlin

Might go next time Derby are there!

Sadly I was there the first time they went, but sitting in the Blue and White stripey side and have to say I was not that impressed. Yes its a fantastic view from just about every seat but I felt a bit detached from what was going on. The toilets are just designed to cause punch ups, and they did, as everyone surges forward, the food is hugely over priced (but then I am comparing West Brom to London!! and Wembley is still a nightmare to get into and out off.

Rant Over.

Oh, and hello everyone I'm new.

(Toyota Aygo Blue, reg - T66 WBA - explains a lot doesn't it!!!)

Might go next time Derby are there!

Sadly I was there the first time they went, but sitting in the Blue and White stripey side and have to say I was not that impressed. Yes its a fantastic view from just about every seat but I felt a bit detached from what was going on. The toilets are just designed to cause punch ups, and they did, as everyone surges forward, the food is hugely over priced (but then I am comparing West Brom to London!! and Wembley is still a nightmare to get into and out off.

Rant Over.

Oh, and hello everyone I'm new.

(Toyota Aygo Blue, reg - T66 WBA - explains a lot doesn't it!!!)

Boing Boing!!

Welcome to the club

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links