Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Thread Gone Again By The Moderator Police

pauljack

Moderators are being riduculous by taking my thread off! again! talk about vigilant! this is my last post now! fed up of it!

If you check the terms and conditions of this forum you'll notice that selling is restricted to subscribed members ( silver/bronze/authorised trader etc ). If you haven't paid a subscription then you can't sell here. It's really that simple.

The moderators are here to make sure that T&Cs are adhered to. Breaking them then complaining about the thread being removed seems a bit petty

selling.jpg

I removed your thread has you had already been advised about trying to sell without being a paid up member.

Please can you clarify what the issue is you have?

Post something that's not allowed, it gets removed. That's quite a straightforward thing that happens on pretty much every forum on the internet, don't let it put you off posting

Please can you clarify what the issue is you have?

He wants something for nothing. Doesn't everybody ;)

OMG! Moderators removing posts that contravene the forum guidelines. Whatever next? I'm outraged.

Yer...........I have to pay........so there.........nar nar de nar narrrrr....Ooh I feel childish today

Kingo :thumbsup:

Did anyone actually read what i put? To be honest its people like you who are so up there own ubiks and so rigid about the rules it stupid. Talk about a moderating jail! A bronze member! Pah ! isnt it enough that i post everyday and chatted on here since april? obviously not! Its the only site i know where you have to pay before you can sell. its <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s! Please remove this thread then! ***** heads

And which girl said "stick to the rules" oh well done!!! Talk about pi**ed off!!!

You need a beer.................and the lurv of a comfy armchair, did'nt think it was possible to get so worked up over such a small matter

Kingo :thumbsup:

Did anyone actually read what i put? To be honest its people like you who are so up there own ubiks and so rigid about the rules it stupid. Talk about a moderating jail! A bronze member! Pah ! isnt it enough that i post everyday and chatted on here since april? obviously not! Its the only site i know where you have to pay before you can sell. its <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s! Please remove this thread then! ***** heads

selling.jpg

Well this clearly states the facts and this dates back to 2004... so maybe if the rose tinted glasses your wearing were to be removed you may have seen this.

Clearly this forum is not for you as your etiquette towards other members is lacking.

I think im going to leave this thread on here to ensure that everyone realises what moderators have deal with generally behind the scenes.

I could name you some forums straight off where you have to pay to sell but then that has no relevance here. Each forum is a community with its own rules setup.

Upon registering you accept to abide by them.

Paul,

I can't believe you're getting annoyed by this. These boards are paid for by subscriptions. You've had free use of them, but the admin need to raise funds somehow, and the way they've chosen to do it is to charge people to be members. Nobody would pay if there were no benefit to being a member, so they make some features available only to members. That seems perfectly logical to me, and I'm sure it's the case on numerous other forums I use. (though some of those only give you 1 months membership before you have to pay).

That's the club's policy. Try mailing eBay to tell them you're upset that you can't sell stuff without paying for the privilege.

T

selling.jpg

Well this clearly states the facts and this dates back to 2004... so maybe if the rose tinted glasses your wearing were to be removed you may have seen this.

Clearly this forum is not for you as your etiquette towards other members is lacking.

Great! someone who thinks using big words is like etiquette is a great comeback! Maybe i do need a bear lol Please dont spout the rules and put up pics of admin stuff thats so boring and so head boy! Get a life!

Look your obviously fed up and angry that your thread was removed. so if you can go away now and leave us alone we will all be better off.

Understandably using big words and meaningful sentences means nothing to you so I wont waste my time.

Good by and fare well. Hope you find another forum best suited to your needs and talent. :)

stop being !Removed! and learn, if you can't sell why not pm someone who can and go that way? jebus why get so mad at summat that happens?

Hope this cheers you up

Toast1.jpg

stop being !Removed! and learn, if you can't sell why not pm someone who can and go that way? jebus why get so mad at summat that happens?

Good idea. I'll post it for you for £20 Paul

AS has been said, charging for membership pays for the forum.. paid members need something more than non paid members, things like the privilege to sell goods.. as moderators we have to protect our members who have paid by making sure non paying members go by the rules, how would you like it if you had paid your membership only to find that non paid members have the same privileges as you? what would be the point?

We also protect non paying members too... you might not believe the amount of spam that gets removed sometimes, people who try to con you out of your hard earned etc etc.. I'm sure you too have had the odd E-mail from from Mr. Bugaloo from Uganda trying to contact relatives of Mr. Smith who died in a train/plain/boat crash.. they post on here too. So before you belittle the moderating team I suggest you think about the job we do, a job that is done voluntarily for the good of the forum, If you still feel the same way.. join another forum.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links