Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My 360 Has Broke!

yazburner

for a while now ive been getting the 'disc is unreadable' message, but only hafter a few hours of play, and it didnt happen that offen, so i wasnt too bothered.

but its become more frequent, and now its constant! :censor:

I turn it on, do one stage on Colin Mcrae Dirt, and at the end of the stage when it goes to loading screen, it states 'disc unreadable' and exits to the xbox dashboard.

the game is brand new and disc looks fine, and it does it with all my other games too.

luckily im still in warranty, but its a bit of a ball ache, and its only 3 months old.

The 360 has been poorly design really.

LMAO :lol:

speaking of sony, wasnt it them that brought out the revolutionary BETAMAX

back on topic though have you tried using a lens cleaner?

My 360 gets played on so much no wonder it brakes ...... and if i'm not playing on it, it's downloading or streaming something :D

I don't think I have ever used a console so much in my life

The word addict comes to mind :(

The last time I had so much fun with games was on the old Amiga 500. God bless the 360!

Jus think of all the fun you could be having if you owned a ps3 then :o its like the 360 only better and doesnt break all the time

The last time I had so much fun with games was on the old Amiga 500. God bless the 360!

Jus think of all the fun you could be having if you owned a ps3 then :o its like the 360 only better and doesnt break all the time

Its Xbox Live that makes it so good.

Naa, I don't think so. I must have played it for a total of ten hours since I bought it. 360 is a far more enjoyable console and has a better online community than Sony ever will.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links