Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo First Service

robinjay

Hello, I am new to Forums and hope that I have posted this in the right section. I have owned my Aygo Black for 12 months and it is due its first service (health check) to keep the Warranty valid, even though it has only just done 2000 miles. Can any member recommend a Toyota Garage in the South East, that will charge a reasonable rate. I have been quoted £ 169.00 which seems high just to change the oil and filter etc. Thanks in advance for any replies, just incase I cant work out how to say thanks later on!! Robin

Firstly , Welcome ... i am a pretty new member also :)

I have had my Aygo for almost 2 months now but the bf owned it previously , ive just had my 2nd year service done on it , £234 !!! I know for the first service , we went to the Romford toyota and the bf paid just under £100 , (something silly like £99) not sure how near to you that is but hey :)

hope you find one thats cheaper than the £169 quoted :)

Had mine serviced on the 8th, 3712 miles only.

I suppose Waterlooville is too far South for you to travel?

Can't give a cost as it was part of my deal that the first 2 are done free.

Good luck with your search.

OMG :o

I paid £50 for my first 10k service. Over £100 for what is fundamentally a visual inspection is incredible. I may be that they have quoted you for the 20k service, which requires oil change, filters etc..?

The Aygo is set a record in the UK for needing the least scheduled labour (4.5 hrs) in the first 3 years (excluding parts)

Many thanks for your replies. I gave Inchcape of Guildford a ring and they quoted £139.00 for labour and materials. Better than Pinewood Toyota, This still seems a bit high to me , so I will keep looking.

Many thanks for your replies. I gave Inchcape of Guildford a ring and they quoted £139.00 for labour and materials. Better than Pinewood Toyota, This still seems a bit high to me , so I will keep looking.

£93.54 - Toyota World (Cardiff) back in April

I had a service plan so I get two years free service

Have you not paid for them already?

For my first service in the Aygo, I was quoted £135, I told both dealers I asked for a quote that their price was ridiculous for an oil change.

They agreed to do it for £100, still expensive, but wanted the pice of mind of a Toyota dealer doing it.

Hello, I am new to Forums and hope that I have posted this in the right section. I have owned my Aygo Black for 12 months and it is due its first service (health check) to keep the Warranty valid, even though it has only just done 2000 miles. Can any member recommend a Toyota Garage in the South East, that will charge a reasonable rate. I have been quoted £ 169.00 which seems high just to change the oil and filter etc. Thanks in advance for any replies, just incase I cant work out how to say thanks later on!! Robin

I just had my Spanish Aygo 1st. service in Mallorca, as I was provided with 3yrs. free service on car purchase I did not have to pay otherwise it would have been 84 euro's about £60 !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links