Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance Time...

Guest MrMojo

Well, it's insurance time again,

just wondering what you turbo owners are paying and who you're insured with,

anyone with mods declared them or not?? (got some plans for mine)

i've had a decent quote from current company but wondering if i can do better, without having to spend 100 days searching the net,

Cheers in advance peeps.

Mo.

well although I cant remember what im paying it isnt too good due to getting ripped off and having a spot of bad juju.

The one thing I can say is dont go with group arma as theyre jipping sheets! :thumbsup:

i was with norage union. i had a N/A though so that was one insurance group down. The turbo jumped in to a group were norage union would only toch you if u were 25 and over.

i was paying 700 a year.....far to much. this year im 25 with 4 years NCB so things should get a little cheeper

okies sky,

just filled ur online call back form in so expecting a call,

quote me happy!!! lol ooops that not you is it, well quote me very good instead :lol: but gonna have to do good to beat my current quote..

Mo.

Sky, just out of interest, what sort of price would you charge for a 21 year old with 1 years no claims for a MR2 Mk2 Turbo?? Im 21 in Feb and have NO claims and NO convictions and I will have 1 years no claims by then. The only main mods the car will have will be alloys, Bodykit, lowered and Exhaust system.

dont forget to put that mouse you use for a turbo down on the list :\

!Removed!!!!!!

jealous cos ur blue thing with wrong lights, wrong spoiler, wrong number plate, and very wrong 3 spoke tripod wheels makes poo noises and not power noises of a mighty turbo. :lol: :lol: and you smell of poo!

Mo.

!Removed!!!!!!

jealous cos ur blue thing with wrong lights, wrong spoiler, wrong number plate, and very wrong 3 spoke tripod wheels makes poo noises and not power noises of a mighty turbo. :lol: :lol: and you smell of poo!

Mo.

pmsl, it may smell of poo but it will our corner your mouse chariot! :lol:

!Removed!!!!!!

Mo.

pmsl, it may smell of poo but it will our corner your mouse chariot! :lol:

it's you that smells of poo sonny boy!

and that's because?????????, remind me who's suspension is on your tripod machine?, i'm coming to steal it back Mr V, :lol:,

Mo.

Sky, just out of interest, what sort of price would you charge for a 21 year old with 1 years no claims for a MR2 Mk2 Turbo?? Im 21 in Feb and have NO claims and NO convictions and I will have 1 years no claims by then. The only main mods the car will have will be Alloys, Bodykit, lowered and Exhaust system.

I'll send you a PM

Cheers

Ollie

Sky Insurance

LMAO.......... Dale and Mo, did you get married to each other at some poInt and didnt tell lil'l ol me??????

You crack me up!!!!!

Ash honey,

how could i marry dale, have you seen him!!, infact no, have you smelt him, it really is poo... plus the fact i aint a ghey and you know i've always loved you!!!!!!

Ollie.......had a call from ur guys today, things are looking good :thumbsup:

Mo.

Ash honey,

how could i marry dale, have you seen him!!, infact no, have you smelt him, it really is poo... plus the fact i aint a ghey and you know i've always loved you!!!!!!

Mo.

talking of poo, that reminds me of you and one of your unfortunate happenings

ba da ba ba baaaaaa ..... :lol:

B)

Good work ollie and your team,

Sky insurance has come up good just signed up for next years insurance, good policy, good cover, good price, very good service over all.

Thanks for the very quick hasstle free service.

Happy Mo.

Good work ollie and your team,

Sky insurance has come up good just signed up for next years insurance, good policy, good cover, good price, very good service over all.

Thanks for the very quick hasstle free service.

Happy Mo.

Great to hear, thanks for the feedback.

I've been contacted by admin regarding advertising on this site. My apologies for any rules I may have broken here :unsure:

I'll be in touch regarding setting up a possible discounted insurance scheme for TOC members.

Many Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

I'll be in touch regarding setting up a possible discounted insurance scheme for TOC members.

Many Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Nice :) Hopefully the discount scheme will still be going in 5 months when I get one :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links