Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao: Derby Fans

Kev Mc

CLICKY

What the hell do you think you're playing at charging us £38 for an adult ticket? It's 1 of my new pet hates in football, pathetic little clubs jacking up the price because they know we've got great away support, it absolutely does my head in & I hope we boycott the fixture like City boycotted Bolton. You're on the list as another club I hate now, I hope you're down by Christmas

x

Premiership football for you, the beautiful game has been ruined by money....too much of it paid to players/clubs etc etc..........dont get me going on this one,

Kingo :thumbsup:

Premiership football for you, the beautiful game has been ruined by money....too much of it paid to players/clubs etc etc..........dont get me going on this one,

Kingo :thumbsup:

£17.50 to come and watch 5th Division football at Oxford.

As a bigger club in this league we often pay higher pries away from home than the previous away team but it's supply and demand so stop going.

CLICKY

What the hell do you think you're playing at charging us £38 for an adult ticket? It's 1 of my new pet hates in football, pathetic little clubs jacking up the price because they know we've got great away support, it absolutely does my head in & I hope we boycott the fixture like City boycotted Bolton. You're on the list as another club I hate now, I hope you're down by Christmas

x

What has this got to do with the Derby fans? It's not them who are charging you £38 to get in.. it's Derby County Football Club.

I do sympathise with you though.. everywhere Celtic visit the prices go up, this possibly has to do with the fact that we have one of the largest travelling support in the world, which also explains why a lot of clubs/players ask Celtic to play in testimonial and benefit matches, they know only too well the fans will travel and pay good money to watch the game.

What has this got to do with the Derby fans? It's not them who are charging you £38 to get in.. it's Derby County Football Club.

I do sympathise with you though.. everywhere Celtic visit the prices go up, this possibly has to do with the fact that we have one of the largest travelling support in the world, which also explains why a lot of clubs/players ask Celtic to play in testimonial and benefit matches, they know only too well the fans will travel and pay good money to watch the game.

Not much, but to start with it's their club so I thought I'd point out that it's run by tossers but the main reason I posted for their attention is because I don't know of any people who set the away ticket prices of Derby being members of TOC & I wanted to whinge & the fans are the easiest target :P

Steve Bloomer's Watchin',

Helping us fight,

Guiding our heroes,

In the black and the white.

All teams who come here,

There's nowhere to hide,

Everyone is frightened,

Of that Derby pride.

The Rams are a coming,

We're out there to win,

Playing like fury,

They won't let 'em in.

Home sides be wary,

Of our heart and our soul,

We're searching for glory,

And victory is our goal.

• 3 weeks later...
CLICKY

x

We need the cash for half decent players!

Just get a junior ticket - the turnstile staff are pretty thick.

Hope Clattenburg is the ref for the match - he must hate everton!

Are you going?

We need the cash for half decent players!

Just get a junior ticket - the turnstile staff are pretty thick.

Hope Clattenburg is the ref for the match - he must hate everton!

Are you going?

Glad you noticed, surely nobody could be that bad without doing it on purpose, even a football referee.

Yeah, I'm going, is the ground well signposted because I've got a feeling I might be driving on my own. Getting a junior ticket is a good idea but I've got to get it with my season ticket reference so I get credits for more priority for games that more people want to go to, I should be ok for a Nuremberg ticket now, I could hardly say "2 junior tickets on these adult season tickets, please"

Yeah, I'm going, is the ground well signposted because I've got a feeling I might be driving on my own.

Pride Park is easy to find, although a bit of local knowledge on where to park would probably be a good idea !

its supposedly to pay the wages of the police who conduct behaviour on the day , like at the boro when the anchors let the safc fans out at the same time as the smoggies . WHAT A JOKE.!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm going, is the ground well signposted because I've got a feeling I might be driving on my own.

Pride Park is easy to find, although a bit of local knowledge on where to park would probably be a good idea !

I would park in chadd, otherwise you will be stuck in traffic for a good 1-2 hours even more so with the new shopping centre that everyone's going to.

They do parking here (I think its £5) its about a 20 minute walk to the ground.

I would park in chadd, otherwise you will be stuck in traffic for a good 1-2 hours even more so with the new shopping centre that everyone's going to.

I'll look into that, thanks. Will my EFC plated car be ok & will I miss plenty of traffic if I park there?

I'll look into that, thanks. Will my EFC plated car be ok & will I miss plenty of traffic if I park there?

Actually I'm talking rubbish as you will want to be coming the other way on the A52 coming from scouseland!

There is away parking near the navigation pub on london road, put DE24 8UU into your sat-nav / route planner and you should be ok.

Actually I'm talking rubbish as you will want to be coming the other way on the A52 coming from scouseland!

There is away parking near the navigation pub on london road, put DE24 8UU into your sat-nav / route planner and you should be ok.

Legend, ta for the info

I have my ticket for the Everton game... 3 points come on!

We'll see about the result, I reckon we'll get at least a point. Where are you sitting?

1 last thing, what's the general feeling towards scousers there? I'm planning on arriving in Derby at around 12, shall I expect a beating if I show I'm the enemy or what?

Legend, ta for the info

I have my ticket for the Everton game... 3 points come on!

We'll see about the result, I reckon we'll get at least a point. Where are you sitting?

1 last thing, what's the general feeling towards scousers there? I'm planning on arriving in Derby at around 12, shall I expect a beating if I show I'm the enemy or what?

I'm in the west stand ironically called the toyota stand - might sneak a result against your lot but I wouldn't put any money on it.

There's no real hatred towards scousers, however derby like any town has nobheads and chavs!

Carsley and Osmon should get a good reception

derby will do good next season in the championship now sunderland has made room.

I'm in the west stand ironically called the toyota stand - might sneak a result against your lot but I wouldn't put any money on it.

There's no real hatred towards scousers, however derby like any town has nobheads and chavs!

Carsley and Osmon should get a good reception

Ah yeah, I remember the "Leon for Derby" chants now.

Thanks for all the help, it's saved me loads of grief, maybe 1 day I can return the favour :thumbsup:

derby will do good next season in the championship now sunderland has made room.

Yes, bar a miracle I think Derby will go down - too many championship players much like Sunderland!

Ah yeah, I remember the "Leon for Derby" chants now.

Thanks for all the help, it's saved me loads of grief, maybe 1 day I can return the favour :thumbsup:

No probs, will most likely be going to everton this season (just missed out on liverpool tickets, quite glad now after the drubbing they gave us).

Well, I made it there & back safely. I planned to park at the Navigation Inn as recommended but got a bit lost on the last part of the trip so followed some signs for away parking which suddenly stopped. By then I could see Pride Park though so I found a car park nearby & paid £6 for the match. I asked somebody else where I'd gone wrong & apparently I actually passed the Navigation without noticing so on the way home I went back the way I came & finally passed the Navigation at 5. It would have only took me about 2 minutes to drive back before the game & then saved me £6 so if we play there again any time soon I'm going to make sure I find it.

Its an amazing atmosphere at Pride Park.

That was a joke, right?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links