Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Songs That Make You Reach For The Switch

Captain Weirdbeard

Everytime that latest BabyShambles tune - Delivery - comes on I am moved to switch it off.

While it is fair to say that some very good music today has been influenced by drug culture, I can't see how it has benefited Pete Doh! It's the sort of rubbish you'd hear out of a teenager's bedroom while he's playing "popstars" with his toys and otherwise playing with himself.

His music does not justify his "celebrity" status. He and his band (unfortunate for them) are only getting air time because he's such a loser.

Soz. Feeling "eggy" this morning. I must be about to emerge as a TOG.

I hate loads of tunes so I could be here all day but off the top of my head - anything by James Blunt, anything by Kate Nash (I think that's her name, the 1 who signs Foundations), that Katie Tunstall 1 that goes "woohoo", You'll Never Walk Alone for obvious reasons. More to follow...

Aye Aye Captain! another TOG here too, I'm sure Dave M will be here in a minute as well, as soon as he remembers where he put his shoes!

Anyway, I have said before, I have the weirdest taste in music, and as an old git, I have to say I rather like Babyshambles, but cant stand Mr Doh and his dealings!

One thing I cant stand is that Johnny Dankworth/Cleo Lane type, dooopy doooby biddly bop Jazz, Geeeez, whats that all about!!! On the other hand, Trad Jazz is brilliant, I suppose it just shows what a TOG I am

Anything U2 makes me wretch

Kingo :thumbsup:

One thing I cant stand is that Johnny Dankworth/Cleo Lane type, dooopy doooby biddly bop Jazz, Geeeez, whats that all about!!! On the other hand, Trad Jazz is brilliant, I suppose it just shows what a TOG I am

That style of singing used to be called scat. There is also a perverted sexual practice named after it. 'nuff said. I agree, it is a lame way of filling in more than a bar or two when you can't remember the words...

amy whinehouse. She is a mess. and james blunt, who's name rhymes with c.............

Aaah... Amy Housewine. She's a funny one. I've not made my mind up about her but I fear she is a Janis Joplin in the making.

The awful truth is that real vocal soul comes from a life of hardship, and in some cases self-abuse. That still doesn't explain the Doh'ster though. He just sounds bored. No soul there at all.

Careful what you say about James Blunt... he was a Captain tooooooooo ]retreating back to no-man's land[

Winehouse on Jools Hollands hoot a nanny at Christmas, just brilliant singing "Monkey Man" she looked plastered that night too! (Cant find the blinkin vid on youtube)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Still he got to poke on Kate Moss for a bit, she is not everyone’s cup of tea, but for lad’s points/celebrity bonus, you so would.

I tend to not listen to the radio much as they play too much crap…. I refuse to endure the Scissor sisters "don't feel like dancing" amongst many other things.

As for radio 2, its actually the only station I can recieve in the Hilux!

As for radio 2, its actually the only station I can recieve in the Hilux!

Imagine if it was stuck on and you were trapped in lunch hour traffic listening to Jeremy Vine wheedling on and on and on.....

It's enough to make you weep!

Kate Moss? She's another one - albeit a very well paid 'nother one. I'd sooner poke a bag of rattly ould bones. Still, fashion rules and who am I to fly in its face?

This could last a very long time..................................

No I'll keep it brief, ;) that bloody closest thing to crazy Katie Melua, Anything by Will Young as he has

zero power in his voice.

Also any Rap music, as my mates father used to say "theres more music comes out my ar*e".

Dave :lol:

Also any Rap music, as my mates father used to say "theres more music comes out my ar*e".

Dave your mate's dad a celebrity then...Jim Royal "Rap music my AR*E" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anything from High School Musical (both films) and the Osmonds.......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dave your mate's dad a celebrity then...Jim Royal "Rap music my AR*E" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anything from High School Musical (both films) and the Osmonds.......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ha ha, chatman sadly not. he said that in the mid/late seventies about the music WE were listening to :o :o

vac6_tn.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAA do do do push pineapple shake the tree..............

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAA do do do push pineapple shake the tree..............

To the left to the right jump up and down and bend your knees, come and dance every night to the hoola melody.

the lovely beach and the sky...................................................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it took years to get that song out of my head, allways got asked for it at weddings.

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Dave.

That's just reminded me of The Birdy Song & that polkadot bikini tune by Timmy Mallett

That's just reminded me of The Birdy Song & that polkadot bikini tune by Timmy Mallett

Superman (by same group) :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Superman (by same group) :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

Ahhh childhood memories come flooding back.............. :huh: (Must resist temptation to post youtube links :lol: )

I can't stand the new R'N'B stuff :sick: . I like the older stuff though.

oooh black lace; that hasn't been on the Radio since the 80's surely.... i hate the sugbabes that makes me switch, and chris moyles; you wouldn't think some1 that fat could fit up his own *****.

chris moyles is funny because he tells it how it is. I don't listen to him but he's alright when i have to, better than alot of local stations.

I can't stand James Blunt or Amy w(h)inehouse

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links