Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Songs That Make You Reach For The Switch

Captain Weirdbeard

I can't think of any artist I majorly dislike....

I think Amy Winehouse has an amazing voice, even if she is a bit gone in the head and James Blunt is lovely - I really enjoyed his first album! Eminem has a kind of raw passion in his lyrics that really inspire me. Akon - he the one who sang with Gwen Stefani on The Sweet Escape? Woohoo.... Eeehoo! Thats lyrical genius surely! :lol:

I'll have to think about it as muscially speaking I'm fairly open to most types and will happily listen to most.... :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I can't think of any artist I majorly dislike....

I think Amy Winehouse has an amazing voice, even if she is a bit gone in the head and James Blunt is lovely - I really enjoyed his first album! Eminem has a kind of raw passion in his lyrics that really inspire me. Akon - he the one who sang with Gwen Stefani on The Sweet Escape? Woohoo.... Eeehoo! Thats lyrical genius surely! :lol:

I'll have to think about it as muscially speaking I'm fairly open to most types and will happily listen to most.... :thumbsup:

Wow. You must have a very stable temperament.

Where do you live please? I know of couple of students who play all sorts at all hours of the day - you would be an ideal neighbour for them to live near!

Glad someone revived this one :thumbsup:

The worlds biggest attention seeker, Lilly Allen really sux :sick::sick::sick:

Awww and theres me lovin' the likes of James Blunt who I went to see live at the Colston Hall ... I've seen two many too mention artists try to sing live and have to say that he certainly stands out in the crowd as being one of the best artists ive seen. I love Amy Winehouse too.

Not keen on classic music atall ... I have to immediately turn that off ...

Back in the early 80's there was a song called Zoom, by Fat Larry's Band ... I played and played it to death and bored everyone around me, until in the end I ended up hating it myself, so needless to say as soon as that comes on the radio now (very rarely I hasten to add) ... off it goes :)

For anyone that might not have ever heard it ... probs the maj on here ... here it is :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links