Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Psp Owners?

Jimlad

First of all, please don't move this thread to the hobby section as I want info asap.

I'm going on Holiday for 2 weeks and I'm thinking of buying one to keep me occupied when I'm not bumpy grinding or looking after the baby.

Curious if anyone has one and what they think? Also, any decent games to get?

Buy it and pro evo / champ manager ;) guaranteed to keep you occupied for hours on end . I love mine .

Buy a few memory cards and download games onto them too ;)

It's a dying format, never really took off in the states and even Japan is starting to turn its back on PSP. Probably not a good buy if you still want to be able to get software for it in a couple of years time ;)

Shame as it's actually quite a nice piece of kit. Does have some interesting parallels with PS3 too, trying to be the all singing all dancing media centre + games machine that nobody actually wants... Or not at that price anyway :)

It's a dying format, never really took off in the states and even Japan is starting to turn its back on PSP. Probably not a good buy if you still want to be able to get software for it in a couple of years time ;)

Shame as it's actually quite a nice piece of kit. Does have some interesting parallels with PS3 too, trying to be the all singing all dancing media centre + games machine that nobody actually wants... Or not at that price anyway :)

No worries, he will prob sell it when he gets back from his Honeymoon.

My question is, why on earth would anyone want to buy a hand held console to take on honeymoon???!

Go out there.. have full person to person interaction and see the sites!

FIND THINGS TO DO!!!

What is Rach gonna do when you are playing on your PSP?

Some people!

No worries, he will prob sell it when he gets back from his Honeymoon.

My question is, why on earth would anyone want to buy a hand held console to take on honeymoon???!

Go out there.. have full person to person interaction and see the sites!

FIND THINGS TO DO!!!

What is Rach gonna do when you are playing on your PSP?

Some people!

When I was on my honeymoon PS2's had not even been invented.

Surely you can find something more entertaining to occupy your time on honeymoon Jim?? ;)

We have one... its ok I only have it as someone awed me money so I reclaimed it lol, I'd not have paid for one personally but its a fairly good bit of kit...

I think they are flawed by concept, great graphics, media capabilities... pointless on a tiny screen. hand helds are great for addictive simple games, that are easy to get into and don;t last too long (Tetris!) for the in depth ones with atmosphere it falls short.. (Tomb raider on the psp for example)

Think I'm gonna leave it and just buy Mario for the DS or something!

As for doing other things... we will have the baby with us and my stamina isn't that great!! lol

I'd stick with the DS. Had a psp when they first came out but got bored of the games really quickly. Most I already played or preferred playing on the PS2 on a large screen.

DS is better for picking up and playing in short bursts. Games are more interested and will keep you occupied for longer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links