Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

91 Toyota Camry Stalling

harley161

I have a 91 toyota Camry with 150k . It stalls out at stop lights etc . Also if I stomp on the gas it trys to stall out . This has been going on for months. I replaced plugs, wires, distributer cap, coil, intake was clogged-cleaned, EGR valve clogged- cleaned, checked hoses for cracks, flap in air Assembly seems fine. I ran the car for a week, started stalling again. I pulled the plugs for a check and they had white deposits on # 2 and 3 very light on 1 and 4 , cleaned and OK for a few more days. Here it is stalling again. I inquired about hotter plugs from the local auto parts store and the only one available was the hottest they make and was informed it could blow a hole in the top of the piston. So I tried platinum and only made it 1 day before the missing when I stomp on the gas and stalling. I also tried drygas, fuel injector cleaner, all injectors seem fine . PLEASE Help I'm at a brick wall here...I dont know what else to check...any suggestions ?

THANK YOU !!!

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links